Chapter 9

Today, I woke in the best way ever. Some of you will think that I got awaken by the sweet smell of bacon or Mike woke me up with a kiss on the cheek but none of that happened, let me tell you the real deal.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!" And that ladies and gentlemen is how I woke up, with Alex yelling at me.

"I'm sorry I'm Maya, Katie's roommate." I said with my 'I just woke up' voice.

"Oh so you're the girl Mike wouldn't stop talking about yesterday but how did you end up in our room?" I blushed, did Mike really talk about me that much? Eh, Alex's probably exaggerating.

"Mike and I went to the beach yesterday and I forgot bringing my keys with me. When we saw the note, I asked Mike if I could stay with him and he agreed." I explained while the a look of... sorrow maybe? took over his face expression.

"Oh I'm sorry for yelling at you then." he apologized sincerely.

"It's all forgotten." I tell him with a small smile. I got out of bed and fixed myself a cup of coffee, I've been in love with this stuff since year 8. Right when I finished pouring the delicious liquid in my cup, Mike walked in the dorm shirtless, red and sweaty. Oh my chocolaty fudge, his body was utterly perfect. His chest looked like it was crafted by an angel and his eight-pack looked hard as a stone. It was really hard to fight the urge of feeling his upper body but I managed to do it. He cought me checking him out because of what he said.

"Like what you see?" he smirked knowing the answer.

"Yes." I answered casually and honestly.

"Confident. She's a keeper." Alex shouted from the bedroom. Then, both us just chuckled and I started sipping from my coffee. Mike started asking me questions like "Did you sleep well?" and "Would you like me to drive you to your dorm?" I gladely took his offer and I rinsed my cup before wearing my clothes from yesterday.

                    We drove back to the girl's section of the dorms and when we were three doors down my room, Mike stopped and turned to me.

"You know I had a really good time yesterday and I can't wait until Wednesday. I know people might think it's too early but screw it. I really really like you and I hope you'll give a chance because I'll try. No, scratch that. I WILL make you feel like you're the only girl in the world.'' His sweet words gave me a confidence boost so I went on my tippie-toes and gave a him a long kiss on the cheek.

I was actually really excited for this date because I only had one boyfriend in the past and I didn't really like him but people thought we looked "cute" together so we 'went out' for 4 years until we broke up in the middle of senior year saying that we couldn't deal with the stress of a long distance realtionship but it was all a lie. He wanted to date another girl and quit the act, I was more than happy to oblige. Mike knew I was joking because he pouted and said, "Well it will make me weally sad." in a baby voice. I laughed and bid my goodbyes before I entered my room.

                    Katie was on the couch again, watching MTV but Connor wasn't there.

"Hey Katie. What's up?" I greeted her going through my closet to find something new to wear.

"I'm good, sorry for yesterday I was visiting my family with"

"Alex" I cut her off.

"Oh how did you know?" she asked surprised.

"I'll tell you when I get changed." I yelled going in the bathroom. I wore a white tank top that said "Too bad I don't care." in gold, black sweatpants and flip flops because I was thinking of having a lazy day today.

"Mike told me the whole story yesterday when I was in his room because I was locked out. And I met Alex this morning." I explained for the second time today.

"OH MY GOD! Tell me everything that happened.'' She patted the place next to her excitedly. I sat down and told her everything from the piggyback ride to his speach in the hallways. I think I trust Katie, she might be my best friend here in LA.

"Aww this is so cute. I approve you for being my brother's girlfriend." she joked. "It's good that Mike finally asked someone out after Anna."

"Who's Anna?" I asked intrigued.

"They went out from freshman year until junior year because she died in a coma after a car accident." She said sadly like she was close to Anna too.

"Oh I'm sorry for your loss."

"It's okay" she mustered up a smile.

"So how about you and Alex?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood.

"Well when I left you and Connor yesterday, we went to a restaurant and he asked me to be his girlfriend. We wanted to break the news to my family who lived in San Diego so that's why we weren't there last night." That reminded me, I had to tell my own mother about my date on Wednesday.

"Did they approve?"

"Yeah, they were really happy for us." she said with a big smile. It was obvious that she didn't only like him but loved him.

"That's good, I'm really happy for you guys." I said.

"Thank you. So are you doing anything today?" I told her about my lazy plan and she decided she'd join me.

                    We went to a supermarket not so far and bought a ton of junk food. Our receipt consisted of 7 bags of chips, 15 Hershey's bar, 5 packs of twizzlers and 12 XXL packs of M&M's. We both decided we would spend our day in the gym tomorrow so we won't get fat. For the rest if the day we watched about 12 movies and 5 of them were the twilight saga. You can judge us for watching that in college, but we won't care. We ended up sleeping at 3 AM because the last film we saw was "One missed call" and I pretty much was done with stuffed animals after that movie.

-----------------------------------------So what did you guys think of Mike's speech was it cute or corny? Or Anna?? I know it's short but I'll update tomorrow. As you can see I summed up the whole day in on chapter cz the first one took SEVEN CHAPTERS to write. So this chapter was Connor-free but don't worry he'll show up soon ;) So I have a surprise for you guys but I can't tell you what it is yet. Just trust me you'll find out soon. If you have any suggestions or just want to talk Kik me @frantalalala or just PM me.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADIOS-S.N