Chapter 11.

Okay so I'm going to skip the morning and the afternoon because nothing interesting happens that day.

-----------------------------------------

                        It was currently six and Mike told me he'd pick me up at eight, I was on my MacBook facetiming my old friend Wendy Eldemitrick from Australia. We met in year 7 and since that year, we were inseparable. She wasn't my bestfriend, she was my sister. My mom was a surgeon so she wasn't in the house very often, I invited Wendy over everyday so I wouldn't feel lonely and most of the time she'd end up sleeping over. When you hear people talking about soulmates, you think that they're talking about their love but I think that your one true soulmate's your best friend. 6:15, I guess I should start getting myself ready. I said Goodbye to NIPPON (it's our way to say best friends, don't judge you don't know our story.) and closed my laptop. So the plan is: take a shower, dry my hair, straighten my hair, wear my outfit, put make up on and pick accessories to lighten up the outfit a little bit. I stripped my clothes off and got in the shower, the hot water felt amazing against my skin. I guess I didn't feel the time pass because when I got out, the clock said 7:09, I still have about 50 mins to get ready. I dried my hair quickly then plugged the straightener in and flattened my hair. 7:40, oh my god only 20 minutes left. I put on my outfit in three minutes and started on my makeup. I put on concealer, black liquid eyeliner, mascara, rosy eye shadow and some apple blossom lipstick. Now the accessories, I found a gold infinity necklace and five charm bracelets. Each year, Wendy got me one for my birthday and yes I'm still 17, my birthday's in December.

                        It was exactly eight when I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door to a Mike in a peach polo shirt, jeans and black converse.

"Hey. We match." I said chuckling.

"So we're going to be THAT couple?" he said emphesizing "that".

"I can always change if you want to." I felt like something was bothering him.

"No no. I like it, it's kind of cute." he offered me a small smile. Oh I guess I was wrong. I closed the door behind me and this time, I didn't forget the keys this time. If you're wondering where Katie is, she went to Connor's dorm. I'm really excited for this date, it's the first time I go on one with a person that I actually have interest in.

Connor's POV.

                        Katie was currently in my dorm, she was talking her mouth about Alex while I sat there thinking what Mike and Maya were doing. I couldn't help but keep zoning out every time my best friend snapped me back in.

"You seem upset." she asked concerned.

"It's nothing really, it's stupid." I gave her a fake smile.

"Don't give me that "I'm saying that I'm okay when I'm really not" attitude and tell me. You know I won't judge." That's why she was my best friend, she knew me too well.

"You know that Maya's on a date with Mike right now. What if they hit it off? What if I had my small chance but blew it? What if they end up loving and marrying each other? Of course I'll be happy for them but still.'' I poured my emotions for Katie. Now, you probably think I act like a girl but a guy CAN talk about his feelings.

"Look if fate wants you guys together, then nothing in the world can stop that and if not then you'll find someone who is really meant to you." she cheered me up.