32

Erin crossed her arms, unwilling to watch as they chained her brother's wrists.

"The least you could do is look me in the eyes as you let my rights be ripped away." Loki said. Erin raised her head and met Loki's gaze. He, Erin and Thor were the only ones in the room.

"You brought this upon yourself, brother." Thor said in a quiet but firm voice. Erin dropped her eyes to the floor.

"Look me in the eye and tell me that, sister." Loki said. She bit her lip and raised my head slowly.

"You did this to yourself." Erin said bitterly. She walked forward and grabbed a mouthguard. Snapping it closed, Erin glared into Loki's green irises.

"What's the matter? Silver tongue turned to lead?" She asked sarcastically, cocking her head.

She turned and walked out of the door. "Erin!" She heard Thor call. She ignored him and continued out of Stark Tower.

No one said a word as Thor lead Loki to the center of a patch of cement. Erin came from a car, the tesseract in hand. She passed the container to Thor.

Thor looked around at the fellow Avengers and nodded. He handed the other end of the container to Loki. Erin put a hand on his arm.

They were gone.

<THIS STORY IS NOT OVER. JUST SAYIN. BTW DEDICATED TO @nada22 FOR ALL HER VOTES. AND THE COMMENTS.>