The Weakness

Erin hung from a support beam as she watched Loki and Thor and her Father, Odin. She swung from beam to beam skillfully as they walked along.
Loki glanced upward and saw his younger sister. Erin put a finger to her lips and grinned. Loki rolled his eyes, suppressing a smile.
"Erin. Come down from there." Her father's voice startled her, and she jumped down, expecting chastisement.
"If you wanted to listen, you could have asked." Father said, a slight smile in his eye.
"Yes, Father." Erin said sheepishly. The four continued on their way.

ERIN POV
CORONATION DAY

I straightened my armor and glanced at the mirror. The silver armor fit my body snugly, the blue lining and fabrics showing in some places. My navy blue cloak shimmered, sometimes switching from dark to light and back again.
My bright, icy blue-grey eyes stood out against my pale skin, along with my straight black hair, which was down, reaching the small of my back.
Turning, I strode from the room and found Loki waiting by the Throne Room entrance. He wore green and gold armor and clothing, his helmet hiding his black hair.
"Hello, Loki." I said, smiling.
"Hello, Erin." Loki replied, his voice tight.
"Loki. Lighten up." I punched his arm playfully.
"Thor is not ready." Loki said quietly. I sighed.
"Of course not." I put a hand on Loki's shoulder. "Let us go." Loki nodded, and entered the Throne Room.
I followed him in and stood in my spot on the left side of Father. Loki stood on his right side, next to Mother, who's attention was focused on the door.
The door opened and Thor strode through. He spun in a circle, holding Mjolnir high. Sif, who stood next to me, sighed.
"Oh, please."
Eventually Thor made it to his place, and Mjolnir slammed onto the ground, next to his helmet.
"Thor Odinson." Father's voice silenced any muttering. "My heir. My firstborn. So long entrusted with the mighty hammer, Mjolnir. Forged in the heart of a dying star. It's power has no equal. A weapon to destroy or as a tool to build. Tis a fit companion for a King. I have defended Asgard and the lives of the innocent across the Nine Realms." Father's speech went on.
"Do you swear to guard the Nine Realms?"
"I swear." Thor said.
"Do you swear to preserve the peace?"
"I swear."
"Do you swear to cast aside all selfish ambition and to edge yourself only to the good of the Realm?"
"I swear!"
"Then on this day, I, Odin All-Father, proclaim you-" Father stopped in his tracks.
"Frost Giants."
I drew my swords and ran towards the vault where the casket was, along with Thor, Loki, and Father.
As we stepped in, the Destroyer's wall was reforming. Turning, I saw Thor staring around in anger.
"The Jotun's must pay for what they have done."
"They have paid. With their lives." Father said. "The Destroyer did its work. Asgard is safe and all is well."
"All is well?" Said Thor in a shocked tone. "They broke into the weapons vault. If the Frost Giants had stolen even one of these relics-"
"But they didn't."
"Well I want to know why." Thor said loudly. Loki and I exchanged a glance, him raising his eyebrows.
"I have a truce with Laufey, King of the Jotuns-"
"He just broke your truce!" Thor exclaimed. "They know you are vulnerable."
Father sighed. "What action would you take?"
"March into Jotenheim as you once did." Thor said instantly. "Teach them a lesson. Break their spirits so they will never try to cross our borders again."
"And that would end so peacefully." Loki muttered next to me. I flashed a glance towards him.
"You are thinking only as a warrior." Odin said, not hearing Loki.
"This was an act of war!"
"It was an act of but a few." Odin said calmly. "Doomed to fail."
"Look how far they got!" Thor said.
"We will find the breech in our defenses and it will be sealed." Odin said.
"As King of Asgard-"
"But you're not king!" Father yelled. "Not yet." Thor and Father had a glaring match, then Odin walked away.

_______________
IM SORRY BUT I WATCHED THE MOVIE AND I MESSED UP SOO SO BAD SO I HAD TO EDIT IT.