16

~Thor POV~

Asgard

"Father!" I yelled. "I can not find Erin anywhere? Do you know of her whereabouts?"

I walked into the Throne Room to find my father seated at the throne, watching me.

"Where is Erin?" I demanded.

"She is in Midguard." Father said calmly.

"Why is she there?!" I yelled.

"Calm down, Thor. She is a Frost Giant." The Allfather said.

"Yes. And I am a Bildgeshnipe." I said.

"This is no joking matter. She is uncontrolled. She nearly froze what was left of the bridge."

I narrowed my eyes. "How is she a Frost Giant? I am not, as far as I know, and she is my sister. What are you hiding?"

Odin's eye darted around. "Loki and Erin are not your siblings. Loki was cast out during the Battle of Jotunheim. Erin was about to be killed, by Laufey himself. They were but babies. Innocent."

My face burned with pain and confusion. "What?" I asked. When the AllFather didn't reply, I turned and walked out of the room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Heimdall!" I yelled as I neared the broken end of the bridge. the gatekeeper was standing a yard(or meter) away from the edge.

"Erin. How is she?" I demanded.

"She faces conflict. She knows not who to trust." Heimdall said.

"What did she do?" I asked.

"Hmmmm..." He tilted his head. "She has destroyed a building and killed approximately one-hundred people."

I stared at Heimdall in shock. "No. She wouldn't do that."

"They threatened her with weapons that defuse the mind and alter the senses." The man said.

"She would do that if that happened." I corrected smyelf.

"She is running." Heimdall said. "it is obvious she has no clue where, but she fears her own abilities."

I looked out at the stars, longing for my sister to see the light.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry it's so short but I wanted to get this out before I had a week without wifi. So I can't update for a while. :(