Distance: 6

Blaine knew it wasn't a good idea to go clubbing when he still didn't have a job after he was fired. He sighed ruhbing his face. It all started this morning when he woke to a knock on his door from his older brother, Cooper who had travelled from Los Angeles to come visit him without warning him. Thinking it was Kurt he had answered the door in only his boxer briefs and tank top. Not that he would answer the door if it were Kurt in that either. Even though he might.

Blaine had raised an eyebrow up at his brother in question. "What are you doing here?" Blaine questioned pulling the door open even more allowing for him and his suitcase to come inside. He hadn't even called to let him know he was coming to New York.

"I'm here to visit you." Cooper said excitedly. "I'm going to get you actually out of the house, you idiot." He rolled his eyes crossing his arms. "You interested in anybody?"

"No." Blaine immediately responded.

"Well... by the way you responded super quick I'm going to guess that your lying." Cooper smirked. Blaine glared.

"No, I don't. But we got a new neighbor across the hall." Blaine shrugged smiling at the thought of Kurt. He grinned trying to hide his smile.

"Oh really? What's their name?"

"His name is Kurt Hummel." Blaine answered.

"And is he married? Have kids? Have you met him yet? Is he really hot?" Cooper rapid fire asked him.

"He is not married, I don't think and he has a young baby." Blaine pursed his lips. "And yes he's pretty hot."

"What about gay?"

"Yes. Very much so."

That caused Cooper to wink with a suggestive wiggle of the eyebrows. Blaine giggled like a school girl and rolled his eyes. His brother could be so childish sometimes, he sometimes wondered if he was the older brother.

"Oh by the way... we're going clubbing tonight, you are finding a hot man to make out with and dance." Cooper narrowed his eyes. "Be ready by 10 tonight, okay?"

Blaine sighed nodding knowing that their was no point in argueing against him. He was just impossible to say no too when he's forcing you into it no matter what. "Oh and wear something hot? Not like your usual grandpa clothes."

Blaine glared daggers at him feeling insulted with his brother. "You are too honest, asshole." Blaine stalked off into his kitchen. "Would you like a coffee? I need to make myself some breakfast. Are you hungry at all?"

"Yes, I want coffee and some toast please, dude." Cooper called from the living room as he flipped through the tv channels his feet resting on the coffee table as he leaned back into the couch. Blaine turned the coffee pot on and pressed down four white toast into the toaster. And then waited.

● ● ●

Blaine walked out the door watching his brother walk ahead while the door to Kurt's apartment opened. Blaine furrowed his eyebrows. "Hey? What are you doing out this late?" Blaine asked raising an eyebrow. Kurt chuckled rolling his eyes.

"I'm not a child. But I was actually just wondering what you were doing at this time of night? With another man?" Kurt answered crossing his arms.

"Why are you so worried about me being with a another man?" Blaine looked into his eyes. "He's my brother though." Blaine added.

Kurt chuckled. "You are impossible." Kurt asked tilting his head. "So where exactly are you going at this time of night?"

"My brother is dragging me out to go clubbing." Blaine shrugged annoyed.

"Well have fun. Call me if you need any help." Kurt smirked waving in a goodbye and walking back into his apartment room. Blaine rolled his eyes following his brother in the direction he went. He sighed. He really did not like clubbing at all. Blaine watched the taxi cab pull up to a nightclub flittered with a shit load of people inside. He walked inside showing his I.D to the bouncer before walking inside and looking around.

Rolling his eyes when Cooper dragged his towards the bar counter ordering them both beers and once they had them in their hands Blaine watched his older brother weave into the grinding dancers and then disappeared. Blaine scratched the back of his neck warily. This didn't look like a good plan but pretty soon he didn't remember who he even was.

He wasn't planning on doing on it until he was drunk on his ass and sloppily kissing a man against the wall. He hadn't even kissed Kurt but he still felt weirded out kissing someone else, it felt like he was cheating even if he wasn't. He growled pulling away and heading towards the exit, his brother would eventually get home. He pulled out his phone as he walked down the streets of New York towards his supposedly apartment he thought was this way.

He dialed up Kurt's number grinning lazily as it went to voicemail. "Heyyyyy... Kurtie! I think your very purttty, and that your ass is fucking gorgeous. You could roast it on marshmellows and I would eat it willingly." Blaine mumbled into his mouth as he ended the voicemail.

He called back fifteen minutes later once he got himself into his room. "You are absulutely perfect and I think you will appreciate my body, baby... my cock is so large and hard for you that it hurts painfully just thinking it. I want to fuck you so bad but you are just to perfect for me." He slurs into the phone as hung up.

Blaine threw his phone onto his floor before laying down on his bed and burying his head into his pillow. He was going to regret this in the morning, most definitely. And Kurt would probably never talk to him again. He sighed as he fell asleep knowing his head would be pounding in the morning. Hopefully Cooper would arrive home soon?

_________________________

A/N

Hello! It's me again; and I hope your still liking and reading this book. Make sure you vote, view, like, share, comment or anything!! :))

- Alysha