Distance: 17

A few weeks later and Kurt and Blaine we're trying their date out for there second attempt at one. This time Blaine had asked Kurt out though. Blaine nervously twitched in his outfit, he had boughten tickets for a broadway musical he knew Kurt loved but hadn't had the chance to go see. He had been so worried Kurt might have already seen it that he went to Quinn to ask her personally if he had. He just got a pat on the shoulder, a laugh and then a shake of the head. Which Blaine had taken as a no.

So in the end Blaine bought 2 tickets to see wicked at 8 o clock, and a coffee date at 6 o clock, so they could talk and get to know each other, because despite meeting merily 5 months ago, he doesn't really know a whole lot about Kurt's life. And suddenly Blaine really wanted to know everything. He knew it was unromantic, but Kurt had asked if they could meet at the coffee shop, so that's where Blaine was headed. Dressed to the eighth's from Santana because apparently bowtie's make him look like a child.

He shook his head. He knew Kurt liked bowties a lot, so he had kept it. He fidgeted when he noticed Kurt was already seated inside with two cups of coffee. Blaine felt his heart skip a beat and his stomach do a summersault with fluttery butterflies in it. He smiled as he waved at Kurt, who grinned and waved back. He walked inside the door holding it open for the other patrons coming inside. He approached Kurt, sitting down across from him.

"Hey! How was your day at work?" Blaine asked leaning on one of his elbows, smiling adoringly at his date, chuckling and feeling proud when he noticed he was blushing down past his cardigan he was wearing.

"Work was work." Kurt shrugged. "Boring as hell, but also entertaining considering we got a bunch of complaints." He smiled grabbing onto Blaine's free hand that wasn't occupied by his coffee cup. "What about you? How was your day?"

"Fine." Blaine chuckled, rolling his eyes fondly. He felt like they we're an old married couple. "The kids got really creative with the painting of sets for our drama program. They're getting excited for the rehearsals coming up for the play."

"Oooh really?" Kurt said sitting up more, pausing when he took a sip of coffee. "What play are you guys putting on?"

"Cinderella." Blaine grinned excitedly. "I'm super excited for it."

Kurt rolled his eyes, raising an eyebrow. "Wow? Really. I couldn't tell." He said sarcastically, causing Blaine to glare playfully. "What costumes do you have already?"

"Well.... the shoes for Cinderella, and the outfit for the prince, but that's it. Why?" Blaine asked.

Kurt shrugged. "I can make the dresses for Cinderella and the ugly step-sisters?"

"Really?"

"Of course. It's not like I have anything else to do."

"Oh my god. Thank you so much." Blaine said squeezing his hand tightly bringing it to his lips and giving it a kiss. Chuckling when he noticed the bashful look Kurt gave him.

2 hours later, three coffee cups, and conversation- Kurt and Blaine were rushing towards the broadway theatre, hurrying to make it before the doors shut. Once they arrived Blaine produced two wicked tickets, the usher ripped the bottoms off before handing thme back, allowing them entrance. They breathed a sigh of relief when they sat down in their seats.

Half way through the musical, Blaine's arm slipped behind Kurt's back and settled onto his waist. Kurt leaned towards Blaine whispering in his ear. "I loved this date so much, Blaine."

"Me too." Blaine whispered back blushing, thankful for it being hidden in the dark. "Kurt, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." He whispered back.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"What?" Kurt practially shrieked surprised, and shocked. He giggled quietly when everybody shushed them, mumbling an apology, before he answered Blaine back in a hushed tone. "Wait, of course, yes, I will be your boyfriend."

"Perfect." Blaine grinned, turning to face his now boyfriend, putting the emphasis on boyfriend, happily when he thought of it. "I'm going to kiss you now." Kurt nodded meeting Blaine in the middle, as they pressed their lips together in a love filled kiss.

They ignored the mutters around them most of them saying; 'they are so adorable, I think i'm going to throw up.'

Blaine grinned against his boyfriend's mouth. 'Yeah, he could definitely get used to this.' He thought. 'Best date ever.'

                _____________________

A/N

I don't even know what the heck to say in these Author Notes. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it :)) and have a great night!!

Question: do you guys like my klaine fanfiction or my glee fanfiction better??
- Alysha