Author's Note I

So... I have decided to take a break from my ongoing novel to work on this one, which easily took me a week. I don't know what came over me but I had this desperate urge to do a Madara short story. It's like I just woke up and decided to do it hehs XD

Still, I'm really really not the type who watches school based or shoujo anime and so I have to say that my scenarios and depictions may not be what you expected. I wrote this solely based on my limited knowledge of Japanese school culture, garnered through some of the horror animes I watched and youtube videos of real life footage and exchange programmes.

For the sake of this story, I had actually went to read up on the bullying scene in highschool Japan, a really untouchable 'culture' of theirs. What I read pained my heart. So much pain, so much suffering. I want to just hug the victims and give them all the love I can. Through this, I hope I can portray the despair and sense of helplessness in the victims as well as to show people how insidious bullying can be.

Nevertheless, this would be a rather easy-to-read and straightforward story as opposed to my novel- like shorter chapters and stuff. So just sit back and soak it in and hopefully, take action and reach out to anyone you know are victims of bullying.

They just need that someone, that one person to give them strength and let them know that they are certainly not alone. To let them know that they are beautiful, strong, worthy, and capable, and that the world needs them as much as we need the air.

That said, let's get on with it 'ttebayo.