Chapter 21- Taken

'Fuck!' he spat, his agile body quickly regaining balance. He lurched at her instinctively, the years of gang fighting and physical training sculpting his movements into thoughtless reflexes. His hand shot forward and caught her elbow easily, his fingers instantly wrapping around their prize in a tight clutch. With a grunt, the enraged boy yanked her back roughly, causing her to fall backwards and spiral onto the ground.

'NOOO!' Mitsue screeched, flailing her arms desperately. She kicked against the floor, scrambling backwards in fear.

'Don't think you can get away!' Juri screamed angrily as the others rushed to guard the doors. 'You are ours today!'

With that, he pounced onto her, pulling her skirt off her hips. He tossed it aside heedlessly and started working on her panties, pulling it down to her knees and off her ankles. Mitsue closed her thighs tightly, twisting away from her attacker.

'No No No! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING ELSE, JUST NOT THIS!'

'Shut up shut up shut up! You took my kindness for granted and now you are going to pay double for it, bitch!' He pinned her down by her forearms and closed the gap between them, straddling her with his thighs. Mitsue tried to sit up, channeling as much strength as she could into her arms.

'TASKETE! TASKETE!!!!' she screamed at the top of her lungs, fear and desperation radiating from her shrill cries. Cries so shrill that they would surely have attracted concern and help if not for the fact that they were situated in the midst of nowhere.

'There's no use calling for help.' Juri told her calmly, tensing his abdominal muscle in preparation for a knee kick he foresaw coming. It came in a frenzy, and it hurt more than expected.

'Why you...' he hissed, infuriated by her persistent resistance. He jerked his head aside, a signal for someone to hold her down so that he could have his proper, uninterrupted way with her. He didn't care about the others, but right now, all he wanted was her virginity. Seeing her struggle in her vulnerability and helplessness fueled him, sparking his dominant tendency into action.

He snickered still. Young, inexperienced schoolgirls like her always turned him on to no end.

Mitsue looked around wildly as the thug with the chains went behind her and trapped her head between his thighs, taking over her captor's grip on her forearms at the same time. While carrying out his duty, she felt him take the chance to rub his member against the top of her head through his briefs, and tried to block out his deliberate moans and sniggers.

In front of her, Juri unzipped his pants hastily as he grinned at her, a dangerous smile on his face.

'No no no no no!!'

He groped her breasts fondly, kissing her clenched jaw with surprising tenderness as he positioned himself before her sacred entrance.

'Please....Please...' Mitsue pleaded softly, her shaky voice barely audible as strength left her tired body.

'Please...' she stopped struggling, resigning herself to fate, exhausted from the losing fight. It was the same everytime. Had she forgotten? She never won any fights, no matter how hard she tried. It always ended the same way, with her losing and submitting to sadness and despair.

He stroked her cheeks lightly and thumbed her lips.

Then without warning, he pierced her, and Mitsue could do nothing but scream in pain and agony as he ravaged her mercilessly like a starving beast, her tears the only form of externalization she could afford amidst the excruciating torment.