Chapter 2- Ceuil

'Look, that's Ceuil, that's Ceuil!' the schoolyard broke into a flurry of excited whispers and murmurs as their council president made her elegant way across it, her wavy brown hair bouncing lightly on her shoulders. A few boys gazed at her dreamily, blush creeping up their cheeks. Yet the pretty, confident girl paid no heed to the attention she was drawing, proceeding up the stairs nonchalantly, as if she was quite used to such treatment.

'Oh how I wish I could be like her...' someone sighed.

'I wonder why she hasn't gotten herself a boyfriend yet.' another remarked.

'Yeah, I mean, someone of her calibre could certainly find one easily...'

'Isn't she pretty? I will die for her!' somewhere, another boy exclaimed.

Ceuil stepped into her classroom, a smile plastered on her face as she gave her ooglers a mental sigh.

Baka...

She wanted to tell them to stop dreaming. They'll never get her, for she already had her eyes on one. One who was not as popular or high-profiled as her, but whom she loved for his kindness and tenderness nevertheless. People would be shocked to know that she had fallen for such a guy, someone who was indeed not on par with her- they would call it a mismatch.

Why?! You deserve better!

She could already imagine their reactions. But no, she knew he was the one for her, as she had known for the past three years.Yet as dense as most guys were, he had never once picked up the signs, never once noticed the way Ceuil had looked at him- the way her confidence would waver under his gaze, the was she would be reduced from a charismatic, self-assured leader to a shy, bashful schoolgirl. Ceuil promised herself that she would tell him soon.

This White Valentine's Day. She would free her longing heart.