Chapter 20 - Please Stop It

The thug who first spoke snickered and uncrossed his arms, making to advance towards her trembling frame. His fashion chains clinked heavily, glinting in the weak light with menace.

‘Was it… A note like this…?’ he taunted, pulling out a crumpled note from his pocket, an exact copy of the one that she had.

Mitsue widened her eyes, acid rising up her throat. She didn’t want to face it, the reality of his cruel betrayal. But it was no longer a matter of choice, for with the force in which it had been shoved into her face, there was really no use in denial. Reality was harsh. It had always been harsh. Like the biting winter she thought had ended, and the cold tunnel she thought she had finally emerged from.

Why, Madara? Why now? Of all times, why now?

It was then that it hit her. How everything had been a mirage. Those moments of happiness, those moments of acceptance, the new relationships and friendship that she had fostered. They had all been a mirage, a wishful fantasy of her own. Things she had hankered for so much, she must have thought them to be real.

Pathetic, Mitsue. She chided herself sadly. Pathetic. Nothing this good will ever happen to you. What were you thinking?

‘Hey, I’m talking to you, girl. So you better answer.’

The thug’s husky voice pulled her back to the present, and she sniffed in reflex.

When she didn’t reply, he clenched his jaw and strode towards her, uncrossing his arms. Mitsue shrieked and recoiled, only to slam into a hard chest behind her. A pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, locking her in.

‘Trying to escape, kitty?’ The hooligan breathed into her ear, his voice sleek with seduction. With a sneer, he dropped his lips to her neck, kissing it loudly. Mitsue gasped and squirmed, struggling to break free from his unwavering grasp. Yet the more she struggled, the tighter he held her, his arms an iron cage that rendered her motionless. She caught a whiff of his expensive cologne.

‘I love it when my girls fight back.’ he chuckled. With one arm pressing her against him, his free hand strayed and slipped under her school blouse eagerly, exploring her body with an urge that shamed Mitsue to the core.

‘No… No.. stop it. Stop it!’ she begged, wriggling in his grip, wondering just how strong he was. Her flesh burned under his fingertips, screaming to be let off. The boy nuzzled her neck and bit her collarbone hard, moaning as he inhaled her sweet scent. In a second, his hand shot under her bra and squeezed her naked boobs, kneading and pumping them with fervour.

‘Stop it, please!’ Mitsue cried, feeling him rock himself against her, his member probing her ass rudely.

‘Ah this is a fucking turn on!’ one of the thugs yelled, much to the amusement of his other two partners who sneered and leered at her. He had brown curly hair, and would have been attractive if not for the angry scar that ran down his cheek, still red and raw.

‘Guess it’s time we join in~’ one sang, rubbing his hands feverishly. A skull necklace hung from his neck, complimenting his full head of silky silver hair.

‘No… No no no!’ Mitsue screamed, fighting back with greater strength this time. She was petrified of the things they were capable of. Four men, their lustful advances, and a desolated warehouse where no one could hear her scream for help. Mitsue cried, frightened tears running down her smooth cheeks.

No, please no! Anything! Anything but this!

She panicked and resorted to elbowing her captor in his ribs, but what restricted movements she was allowed did not help much. Her captor snickered and pulled her nipples, shocking her with his roughness. She gasped, the sharp intake of air clawing at her burning throat as it emitted little whimpers of fear.

‘Juri senpai, be gentler with her, will ya? I’m told she’s a virgin.’

Her captor chuckled. ‘Can’t blame me for losing control when she’s so cute.’

With that, he licked her neck with his hot, wet tongue, thrusting his huge hand straight into her panties.

Mitsue shrieked, clasping her thighs close as she bent forward to get away from his touches. Nevertheless, he grabbed her clit and rubbed her folds fast, himself a moaning wreck as indulged in the pleasures of violating her.

‘Stop it. Ngh. Stop it!’ Mitsue despaired, her cheeks heating up in shame. Help me, someone! Help me! Just help me, please! She wriggled furiously, choking on the tears that never seemed to stop flowing. ‘STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!’

The thug with the chains clicked his tongue in annoyance and stepped towards her, grabbing her by the cheeks. ‘Shut up, bitch. You should be thankful we fancy you in the first place. So just accept and enjoy what we have in store for you.’ he commanded, staring fiercely into her orbs.

‘Please…’ Mitsue pleaded, her voice reduced to a raspy whisper. She held eye contact, hoping that empathy would sink into him, hoping that her fears would be communicated through her gaze, a type of unspoken language only humans were capable of. For a moment, she thought she saw his dark eyes soften, a flash of understanding and sympathy manifesting themselves in his iris. But it was just a flash, like the weak flicker and glimmer of hope that always ended with nothing. At least, for her.

Suddenly, the magic was broken. And as he broke eye contact, he seethed with anger. To think, that he had been drawn in by her pleas. To think, that she had made him reconsider his actions. How dare she. How. Dare. She!

In an instant, he attacked her, enraged by her daring attempt to win his pity. With a strong, quick tug, he tore at the front of her blouse, causing it to flare open and reveal her generous bust cupped protectively by her bra. He pulled at it with strength, gritting his teeth as he ripped it off her chest forcefully, the sounds of tearing cloth piercing the air. Mitsue let out a high-pitched scream as her bra fell loose and her breasts bounced forth, stark naked in full view of the rest.

The other boys whistled in appreciation, each unzipping their trousers as their eyes savored her body covetously, taking in the smoothness and whiteness of her flesh, drinking in the fullness of her soft, young breasts.

Mitsue squeezed her eyes shut and looked down, refusing to see the lust in their eyes, refusing to witness them looking at her with so much leer and passion. She felt exposed. Utterly exposed. Her naked torso in full display to men she didn’t know, her body already molested in the dirtiest ways possible.

‘Wow, now this is something.’ Juri, her captor commended, withdrawing his hand from her private area. In a moment of wonder and fascination, he released his lock on her. But that moment was all Mitsue needed. In that split second for him to realize his mistake, Mitsue broke free, shoving him aside as she ran through the door.