Trouble on Cloud 9

Everest took a few long strides until he was right in front of me. "Thanks for not rating me out, princess."

"Princess?" He smirked. I furrowed my brows. "Don't call me that."

"You're cute when you get angry." He tapped my nose. "Boop" He said in a high pitched voice.

Did he just.. boop me?

"You know what? You're a jerk." I lightly pushed him back away from me. I stomped over to the fridge and grabbed some raspberries. I popped one into my mouth after washing them.

"I've been called worse." I grabbed a plate from inside the sink and started to wash it. I felt his presence behind me.

I turned around to argue more and paused, taking in how close he was. He got a little closer and bent down to examine my face.

My breathing quickened. I felt my face get hot.

"You like me don't you?" He said, straightening up.

"How old are you?" I turned back to the sink and continued washing dishes. My breath hitched when I felt hands on my waist.

He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. "You liiiike me." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off.

"I have homework." I stated and half ran to my room.

"I'll get the truth out of you, princess." I heard him say as I closed my door behind me.

                                          ()

My little lie was true. I did have homework but very little. About an hour later I was done with it all. It was 8:10 now and my stomach was grumbling.

I picked up my phone. 7 texts from Maddie. 1 missed call from Maddie. No calls from my dad and one from Micheal. Micheal? Micheal as in Maddie's brother Micheal?

I read Maddie's texts.

"Dude you will not believe what just happened"

"Aria?"

Missed call

"ARIA pick up the phone."

"Aria seriously what are you doing?"

"In an apartment alone with a hot guy.. 😏"

"Well I'll leave you to it then. Don't get pregnant. Have a nice time.  😉😉"

I laughed a bit and rolled my eyes. I called her and she picked up almost immediately.

"Girl you will not believe who's here!"

"Who?" I picked at my nails and swiveled in my chair.

"Micheal." I stoped my chair.

"Micheal?"

"Yeah come over to my place right now." She hung up the phone before I could reply.

I stood up and did a little happy dance. I was seeing Micheal. I told my echo spot to play Havana.

I slapped on some mascara, some lip gloss, and fixed up my eyebrows a bit. I didn't do much makeup since I thought it was a hassle. Also I never had a mom to teach me or know what to get me.

I wore a lace bra and matching underwear for confidence. I put on a white cropped top and a pink skater skirt. I wore my black vans.

When I stepped out of my room Everest was there. He eyed me up and down. "Where are you going looking like that?"