Chapter 13

Austin and I walk downstairs together to investigate the noise. Still in our fuzzy pajamas, we round the corner into the kitchen to see Ashe standing at the fridge. Her hair is now an obnoxious shade of bright pink, and her shirt has so many holes in it that I don't even think it can be considered a shirt anymore. I swear, she looks like she could be Lindsey's older sister.

Austin's nose scrunches up all the way as he stared at Ashe. She turned around with a banana in her mouth and half a boob poking out.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He interrogated. He walked up to her and snatched the bottle of orange juice out of her hand.

"Taking my food and shit," he huffed.

"If you hadn't gotten the memo, Cameron invited me. There's a party today."

"What? He's throwing another one?" Austin furrowed his eyebrows and brought the side of his outstretched hand to his forehead.

"Yeah, duh. I just said that."

"What did you eat for breakfast today, a bowl of Bitch Flakes?" He scoffed.

Ashe glared back and continued rummaging through the fridge.

Austin turned to me. "Can you go get Cameron, I gotta talk to him."

"Fine," I sighed.

I rushed back upstairs and knocked on his door. He opened it on the third knock.

"Yesss?"

"You're throwing another party?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I got hungry. And I was craving pizza. And why not get babes and pizza."

"But Nate's supposed to come over today so we can work on our project together." He moves past me I chase him down the stairs.

"Just go to his house or something. I've been there before, it's nice and roomy. His cat bites though, so watch out for that little shit." He heads into the kitchen where Austin is, and I sigh in defeat and head back to my room.

When I pass Hazel's door I can hear the music through the walls. She's playing more Lana Del Rey, and I have to resist the urge of shooting in there and jamming along.

I disconnect my phone from its charger and scroll through my contacts list, rolling my eyes and heaving out dramatically at what I see. I go to the first contact and dial. It rings a few times before America picks up.

"Morning," she said groggily. I must have woken her up.

"Why did you change all my contacts to the characters from Harry Potter?" I tapped my foot as if she could see through the phone.

"What," I heard her giggle. "How did you know it was me?"

"Because you're the only Potterhead I know," I rolled my eyes. "And whatever, I'll deal with everyone else later, just tell me which one Nate is."

"Hmm." She dragged the word on as she thought. I rested my hand against the frame of the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"I think I put him as Hermione."

I raise a brow. "Why Hermione?"

"Because he can be a sassy little twat. And plus I only had like five minutes to come up with names in science while you went to the bathroom during the movie!"

"Oh my god, I'm never leaving my phone with you ever again."

"Harhar, love you but got to go!" The line went dead and I shook my head, scrolling through the list till I found Hermione Granger.