RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 2: Chapter 1

How is it going guys. I'm back with Volume 2 of my Blake x Male Reader story. Hope you enjoy!

Mom: So I heard you got a girlfriend f/n.

You choked on your tea and placed the cup down. You, Bella, and your Mom were at a cafe. Your Mom came to Vale to visit you until the next semester started up.

You: I, uh...

Mom: Who is she? Is she cute? How old is she? Is she a human or faunus?

You: Stop! How did you even know about that?

She looked at Bella and they both snickered. You punched Bella in the arm. You all laughed, then you started to frown.

Mom: What's wrong?

You: I...

Bella looked at you worried.

You: Mom, do you know someone named Jasper?

She gasped and looked at you with a horrified look on her face.

Mom: How do you know that name?!

You and Bella were shocked at your mom's sudden outburst.

You: A girl named Jasper attacked me that night at the docks.

Your mom looked down. Tears started to fall from her eyes.

Mom: Jasper Marta. One of my bestest friends as a child. You could almost say we were sisters. Back then, we were inseparable. But something happened. Jasper disappeared for 2 months. I started to look for her. I ran away from home. I had to find out what happened. After days of searching, I found her. But it wasn't her. There was something wrong with her. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. When she turned around, I could see the fear and guilt in her eyes. Then out of nowhere, she attacked me. She almost killed me, but something stopped her. I haven't seen her since.

The final tear fell. She looked up at you.

Mom: Please f/n. If you ever see her again, do not interfere. She's too powerful.

You looked at her and saw the fear in her eyes.

You: Okay.

-TIME SKIP-

You and your team were sitting beside team RWBY. You and Blake were sitting beside each other, while your other teammates were sitting on the other side of you. You noticed Blake looking at her notebook. Yang put her head near Blakes.

Yang: Whatcha doin?

Blake: Nothing! Just going over notes from last semester.

Nora threw a pea at Yang, catching it in her mouth and eating it.

Yang: Lame!

Nora threw another pea, with Yang catching and eating it.

Yang: Mhmm!

You were secretly feeding food scraps to Fang under the table. All of a sudden Ruby slammed a giant binder on the table.

Ruby: Ahem. Sisters! Friends! Weiss!

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Bella: This should be interesting.

Ruby: Sorry Bella but this is for RWBY members only.

Bella: Awwwww!

Bella slammed her head on the table. You put an ice cube down the back of her shirt causing her to squeal and jump. You chuckled.