Bonus Chapter: Blake's Little Treat

You were laying in bed resting. The rest of your team was in the library working on something. Bella had the idea to take Fang with them, leaving you bored out of your mind. But that was about to change. You heard a knock on your door. You walked to the door and opened it to see Blake on the other side.

You: Hey kitty cat. What's up?

Blake: Just checking on you. Can I come in?

You: Sure.

You let her in and shut the door. She sat down on your bed. You sat beside of her.

Blake: I heard about what happened with Lace. I'm really sorry.

You looked down.

Blake: But I know how to cheer you up.

You looked at her waiting for an answer.

Blake: I told you I'd give you a little treat once you got back didn't I?

Blake slowly took her bow off. You blushed a little and turned away.

You: Y-You don't have to...I-If you don't want to.

Blake: I want to.

Blake sat on your lap. You gently pressed your lips against hers. She leaned into the kiss and started to rock her hips, making you hard. Blake put her hand on your hard member and stroked it through your pants, sending a wave of pleasure throughout your body.

Blake: Someone's getting excited.

Blake stopped rocking her hips and stared at you. She put her hands up your shirt and started to rub your chest. She stopped and looked at you.

Blake: What's this?

She gently rubbed her fingers across the scar on your chest.

Blake: What happened?

You: I just got hurt during a fight. It's nothing serious.

Blake chuckled and kissed you again.

Blake: How about we take it up a notch.

Blake took her top off, showing off her black bra. She took your hands and gently placed them on her breasts. You gently squeezed them making her moan lightly. You took your shirt off, letting Blake rubs her hands up and down your body. You slowly took her leggings off and rubbed her lower region, earning a loud moan.

You: You like that kitty cat?

Blake nodded. You slipped your hand into her panties and inserted 2 fingers and started to pump. Blake was a moaning mess. You kissed her to silence her moans. You then played with her breasts some more.

You: Take it off for me.

Blake reached behind her and unhooked her bra, taking it off and throwing it on the floor.
You took one of her breasts and sucked on it. You pumped faster with your other hand and inserted another finger. Blake finally reached her breaking point and came all over your hand. You took your fingers out and licked some of it off.

You: You taste sweet.

Blake: Thank you. It's my turn now.

Blake slowly took your pants and boxers off.

Blake: You're so big! What other secrets have you been keeping from me?

Blake used both of her hands and started going up and down on your member. Then she placed your member in between her breasts and started bouncing up and down. You loved the feeling of her soft breasts on your hard member. She started to suck the tip and lick it, making you moan loudly. She started bouncing faster.

You: Blake, I'm about to...

You shot your load into her mouth. She licked your member, making sure to get every last trace of your load. You both laid down on the bed exhausted.

You: Thank you Blake. I really needed that.

Blake snuggled up to you. You fell asleep. Blake looked at you and chuckled. She soon fell asleep too.