RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 2: Chapter 5

You: Please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Bella was chasing you around. And she was pissed. Only you and your mother know what Bella can do if she is truly pissed.

Bella: COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!

Meanwhile Emily and Lace we're giggling as you were running in terror.

You: Stop standing there and help me! PLEASE!!

Emily: No I think we'll just enjoy the entertainment.

Bella was just about to grab your shirt, but Fang tackled her to the ground, baring her teeth and growling at Bella. You took this time to catch your breath.

You: I love you 1000x times more than usual Fang!

You saw that Emily was on the ground laughing, while Lace was giggling uncontrollably. You walked over to Bella.

You: Fang, come!

Fang quickly ran to your side. You helped Bella up.

You: Sorry.

Bella: Yeah yeah.

Bella reared her fist back and punched you in the shoulder. Hard. You grabbed your shoulder and grunted.

You: (weakly) I deserve that.

Bella giggled.

-TIME SKIP-

You just got finished watching Pyrrha beat team CRDL's ass to hell and back. You were amazed at her skill.

Goodwitch: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

You heard Bella growl at Cardin's little remark.

Goodwitch: Well done Miss Nikos! You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you Professor.

Goodwitch: Alright now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?

Goodwitch looked around the room to see if anyone wanted to fight. Her eyes landed on Blake.

Goodwitch: Miss Belladonna? You've been rather dosile for the past few classes. Why don't you-

???: I'll do it.

You all looked towards the voice. You saw a tall man dressed in almost all gray, with gray short hair.

Goodwitch: Mercury is it? Very well. Let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I wanna fight...her.

Mercury pointed towards Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Me?!

Goodwitch: I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished a match. I recommend you choose another partner.

Pyrrha: No! It's fine.

Pyrrha looked at Mercury.

Pyrrha: I'd be happy to oblige.

Mercury walked down to the arena.

Emily: Is he crazy?! She clearly just took down an entire team!

Mercury rushed towards Pyrrha and tried to kick her, but she blocked the kick and used her spear to sweep his feet, causing him to fall. He quickly got up and backed away. Pyrrha ran towards Mercury. He sent kick after kick, but they were all blocked. Pyrrha saw an opening and bashed mercury with her shield, causing him to fly back a few feet. Again Mercury tried to kick Pyrrha but she rolled out of the way.