RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 2: Chapter 9

You and your team were walking to the airship when team RWBY stopped you.

You: Hey guys! Here to wish us luck?

Weiss: Hardly.

Ruby: Where are you guys going?

Bella: Region 3.

Bella slammed her fists together.

Bella: Gonna be a lot of Grimm there. Can't wait to mow 'em all down!

You: Okay you really need to calm down.

Blake: Just be safe.

Blake grabbed your arm and pulled you to the side.

Blake: If you return safely, I'll give you a little treat.

Blake winked at you, causing you to blush and then smile.

You: Anything for my kitty cat.

You kissed her and said your goodbyes. You boarded the airship. The airship took flight, with Lace and Emily marveling the view from above. Bella walked up to you.

Bella: So what was that little thing between you and Blake all about?

You: It was nothing. Just saying goodbye.

Bella: You know sometimes it hurts me to see how stupid you think I am. I know you're lying.

You: I-I...uh...

Emily: Bella! Come look at this view!

Bella walked over to Emily. Emily looked back at you. You mouthed the words "thank you" to her. She gave you a thumbs up in response. You sat down in one of the seats, lost in your thoughts.

I hope we're strong enough to stop Jonathan. If we fail...oh what am I thinking? We will stop him. And I get a little treat once I get back from my little kitty cat.

You're little buddy started to rise as you were getting dirty thoughts.

No no! Not now! Okay, think non sexual thoughts. Think about Fang. Think about home.

You're little buddy dropped back down. Lace sat down beside you, causing you to snap back to reality.

Lace: F/n?

You: What's up?

Lace: What if you don't beat Jonathan? What if I end up dead?

You: Don't say that! I am not gonna let him touch you. You have nothing to fear Lace. I promise.

Lace sighed and looked down. You got an idea.

You: I know what will cheer you up!

Lace looked at you, and her tail started to wag. You took out a bag of dog treats and offered her one. Her tail wagged faster, but she grabbed it and hugged it to make it stop.

Lace: Really?!

You grazed the treat under her nose.

You: You sure you don't want it?

Lace gave you an angered look and quickly grabbed the treat out of your hand and ate it.

You: Better?

After Lace swallowed the treat, she laid her head back and smiled.

Lace: Better.

You saw Lace eyeballing the bag of treats and licking her lips. You sighed and handed the bag to her. She snatched it from your hands and started chowing down. She suddenly got a call from her scroll. She took it out and saw that it was Timber. She answered it.