Running With Stilettos.

" Yes. All girls except you ...and one day I am going to make you hopelessly fall in love with me babes" He whispered starring into my eyes.His face was a few inches away from me I could see his eyes sparkle and feel his breath against my skin. His eyes possed those unfamiliar feelings that i couldnt recognise.. that i couldn't understand.His expression , his eyes seemed so vulnerable as if they were trying to tell me something . He quickly got up taking me by sudden surprise and walked away putting his hands inside his pocket. This guy can be so disgusting and so confusing .Whatever he is still a jerk and I hate him.

....................

-----------------------------

Patricia , Ashley, Laura , Ethan and James, popularly known as the "Fab Five" in there school and college years were the best of bestfriends. But not until they were caught in a vicious circle of misunderstanding which eventually led to the down fall of their friendship.

After about one years from the incident ,19 years old Patricia Evans found herself alone after her mom decided to take up a promotional event which involves going around the world . She thought that it was about time she realises to move on and leave behind everything.  Her dream came true when she had finally got a job as an designer at the top most company of the world. She was pretty much excited for the first day at the job but not until she bumped into the most bitter truth of her past on the very first day  , Shane Roger.

..............

HEY!!  I am sort off new and i am practically nt sure of this story but i am still going to post it :D I hope somebdy out there reads it :D i could be gladdd :D and by the way people this one is just a PLOT. 

Okay. Bye.

Pri XD