09 : Crap.

"Crap" I sighed . I was completely tired and exhausted . I looked over the watch that hung right on the huge white polished wall. "it's quarter to eight already" I shook in disbelief looking at the last file that was left to be worked on. It was Wednesday and Nina and Magret had already left completing their work at usual timing. Mrs Petter had given me a loads of paper work to complete telling me that they were pretty much important .

" and yes as soon as you complete please give them to Mr Roger. Bye. Hope you won't disappoint me " the old brunette said turning over her heels and making her way out of the cabin.

Monday and Tuesday went on pretty good and calm . I didn't have much work to do. But Wednesday was Of course pain in the ass. It was about fifteen minutes past eight when I completed my work and made my way towards the elevator. The ride from seventh floor to twentieth floor was pretty scary. I was nervous cause after a whole while I am going to face Shane "alone".

As I made my way towards the cabin with the sound of my heel clicking the ground to loud to be heard by anyone in the floor I noticed that Shane's cabins light were still on. It confirmed me that he was still in the office waiting for his prey to come. Before I could even knock on the door I could hear a clear "come in " from the other side.

As I made my way towards his desk I noticed how clean and organised his desk and room was. It was quite a shock to see how grown up like he seems to be now. I gasped as I noticed a guitar hung on the corner of his office wall. It was the same guitar I had gifted him on his eighteenth birthday. That red guitar that he had always wanted.

"Do you see that red guitar. It's my favorite among all and one day I could save all my money and buy all kinds of guitar so that I couldn't get bored of singing songs for you when one of them gets damaged." he could always tell me whenever he passed by the music store. It's not like Shane wasn't rich , he was pretty rich for even bill gates daughter to marry him. But Shane always wanted to buy it with his own hardwork. I had saved my money all the while and this was worth a thing that I wanted to spend on.

" good times huh? " shivers ran down my spine as he whispered into my ears coming closure. His hot breath doing that tingling sensation in my ears. It was as if the whole butterflies were woken up and started flying all around.

"huh-uh" feeling stupid by my reply. I literally wanted to face palm.

All I could mange to do was turn around, his eyes were looking right in to mine. His blue eyes looked so innocent. His hair gelled up decently. I wanted to run my hand through his hair and play with it. They were so soft. I tried breaking the eye contact coming into reality as his Hand slipped around my waist and tried to push him away. I put the file on his table as soon as possible his hands slightly touching my back. I  tried making my way towards the exit.I tried.

I inched forward only to be caught back by huge hands over my wrist. His hold was tight. It. was difficult to move it a inch also. I could feel the bruise forming down under his grip.  The pain around my wrist forming a dark bruise . It was the first time he hurt me physically. The pain directly letting me gasp aloud. Shane looked horrified realising what he did. He quickly inched backwards running his hands through his hair and shaking his head in disgust.

"I am.. I am.so sorry I .. I didn't mean it " he told coming closure in an attempt to touch the hurt wrist of mine. I quickly retreated back signalling him to not come any close. " you know what " I said slightly rubbing over the bruise "just leave me alone" and with that I stormed out of the room . Tears running down I got into the taxi. What hurt was not what he did... I was hurt cause he still thinks that I am at fault when the whole time the fault was his.

.......

I am sorry for the late update :p I am too busy these days ;) the next update will be of a flashback . Stay tunned. keep commenting and keep voting :D