10 : Unexpected.

* Flashback : Valentine's day **

I knew something like this could happen. I knew these people will get drunk and drive off to there homes forgetting me. Right now I feel like ripping everyone's intestines and feeding it to the dogs. I mean how can they forget me. Weren't they supposed to be the one who were driving me home safe. It practically sucks standing on the road at 10 pm waiting for an taxi , which is nearly impossible to find , to go back home. I am glad that mom isn't at home or else she could have practically screwed me for being out for so long alone. I hate them. I seriously hate each one of them.

So this is what happened we all were having fun at the party and drinking our drinks when Ashley went away with a guy and James and Laura were in deep conversation with a group of people and Ethan so "Ethan like" was surrounded by group of girls. And that is when I went wrong.I suddenly excused myself for the restroom and when I came back I saw my friends have just vanished. I should have waited for sometime maybe I couldn't have lost their track maybe they couldn't have forgotten me. Isn't it funny? I guess not because this is fucking hilarious. How can they forget me . How am I going back home. Can this night get anymore disastrous. And that's when as if trying to make this night more worse Mr Shane made an entry.

"hey sexy" he chirped.

I groaned. I felt like slapping him right across his face. I glared at him. His sound itself made me feel so irritated.

"what. is it. shha.." and that's when he cut me off..

" come with me I will drop you " he said.

My eyes were wide open. what the Fuck did he just say? no wait Shane Rogers said that.. I mean really said that to me.

" you are kidding right? " tell yes tell yes tell yes please I internally wanted him to tell he was kidding and laugh his Ass out. But no.

" wait here I'll get my car from the parking lot." and as if reading my expression he said " don't worry I'm not drunk tonight. I'll drive you home safe"

It hadn't even digested the fact that he offered me a lift when he arrived with his car and opened up the door like a gentlemen for me to get in.

I was so dumbstruck that I had no words to speak. I never knew he could be gentlemen and so good. Maybe Shane isn't that bad as I think. But it's not good to get down to conclusions so soon.

After about five minutes of silent ride he spoke

"I know what you are thinking"

I internally kicked myself. Did I make it that obvious. Oh earth please open up and take me in. I cursed under my breath.

"you must be thinking why didn't I get drunk tonight " oh thank god I'm glad that he didn't know what I was thinking or else I could have died of  embarrassment. "I didn't drink tonight so that I could have fun tonight with you"

and just this one sentence got me back to reality.  Reality that Shane can never be a gentlemen he is a jerk.

I just glared at him.

" you know you don't hate me that much . " he said and smirked

"and how can you say that" I said

"if you hated me you couldn't have accepted my offer" he smirked as he returned back to concentrate on the road.

I just stared at him . Why did I even agree to him? Did I actually feel safe with him ?? Did I actually trust him?? Curse it. This is bullshit I agreed to him cause I had no ride back home and he was the only loner available. I smirked back to myself.

"stop blushing it's distracting me" he said interrupting my thoughts.

"will you please concentrate on driving and getting me home as soon as possible" and he just nodded as if understanding each and every word I told.

He switched on the radio and guess what?  Enrique's one night stand played. He smirked and increased the volume as if trying to pull my legs. I groaned but I didn't lose my temper. I am a calm person I don't want to rebel and Ofcouse it is one of my favourite song too.

"I love this song" he smirked . Why does this have to happen. I hate this song now.

After a while he pulled down across my street . I finally reached my home. Victory of surviving.

He quickly got down and opened the door for me to exit as he did before.

"good night , love " and he pecked on my cheeks.

Damn it. I'm glad that there was no streetlight around or else he could have seen me blush like an idiot.

"I hope you die tonight" I groaned back to him.

He smirked and made his way back to his car. And before he drove away he said

" by the way you look beautiful when you are annoyed" and  he drove away.

I couldn't stop blushing. I guess my face has turned tomato red. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I hate him. I hate him right?

......

ok I'm sorry people. My college has just started and I have no time :'( I don't even know when can I update next *phew* . But this update was necessary. People just forced me to update. I wasn't even ready for this stupid update. Please don't kill me if this sucks. I'll try to update soon *puppy dog face*

Pri XD