11 : Two Down

I woke up on the other side of my bed. A dark bluish bruise made its way around my wrist. I had told Nina to sum up my work today as I was taking a leave to meet someone. Not trying to explain anything further I just brushed it off and told her to manage at the work place.

It was Thursday already and I had to meet James's with Laura. I hope everything goes up well.

At about 11 was ready. Wearing my tight skinny jeans and my black crop top I left my house for the mall. I didn't want to stay at home . Going to mall might actually change my mood . I had to meet James's at 1. I was pretty nervous . I could be meeting Laura after a long while. Passing the time at the mall was quite difficult. I had nothing to do. I just decided to just go around the stores.

As I entered the book shop I directly went to the fiction department.

"I need that book do you get it " yelled a girl .

"but ma'am I'm afraid we are out off stock we will inform you as soon as possible " said the scared worker.

"I don't care. I want to meet the manager. Do you know who am I. I can get you out of this job"

"ma'am I'm sorry I'm afraid"

The whole book store was surrounded by a bunch of people as if there was some circus going on. Such rich spoilt people should just be killed. As I was making my way out I could notice the annoyed girl walking out of the store. If she had to walk out then what was the use of creating a scene. Her high heels and her skin tight black dress flaunted her curves quite well. Her talk , her walk , her accent. , her stubbornness was everything like... Ashley. Oh my god ! Ashley. She passed right past the store and soon disappeared into the crowd. She hasn't changed a bit . Her anger is still the same. Maybe I wished to talk to her. To tell her everything. To tell her how much I miss them. To tell her that I was hurt . To tell her what she took away from me. To tell her how mad I was . But my unspoken thoughts were left unspoken. It was almost half past eleven I made my way out towards the people's plaza where I was supposed to meet James's.

....

"Ric. Thanks . Thankyou so much for coming" James's was quite excited.

"Where's Laura" I asked . I was quite nervous to meet her. I don't know what would I do if she came. Should I just stay mad , angry irritating frustrated or should I just act normal.

As if reading my mind a jolly voice greeted me from the other side. She was simply dressed in a plain formal short and black jeans with a little makeup. As usual she looked quite adorable her curls ending up till her shoulders.

"Ric " damn. Before I could even reply we were hugging each other. That warmth that you get after you meet your best friend after a so long time. That happiness . That feeling. I was speechless. I guess it was the best part of the day . Suddenly all the thoughts drained out of me.

Weird isn't it ? we stay away from them to forget them but then at the end when we meet them we just realise that the whole time we were just trying to fool our heart . Maybe that's what life is. Maybe sometimes we just need to let go off people to see if they come back or no. If they are actually meant to stay in our life.

Maybe that's how I felt now. Meeting her . The long hidden tears just flowed down.

"don't steal my fiance. It was really difficult to convince her for the marriage " and we three broke down into laughter.

....

The day was quite good. One side I saw Ashley who was still the same but her ego stopped her from understanding things and other side Laura whose simple hug could melt me down into tears.

We had bought the most amazing rings for their engagement. Those people looked so cute together. Atleast one of us found the love of their life. After choosing a ring Laura promised she could come down over before her engagement which was now postponed for this Sunday.

According to Laura James's parents have an important work the next weeks so they had to postpone the engagement.

It was already nine Amd I was so sleepy and ready to go to bed.

But sleep and me dont go really well. As I was about to go to bed my phone rung.

A unknown number

" hello Patricia speaking "

" hello ... "

No reply. After quite a few hellos I decided to hung up.

" Evans can I drop by "

That name. That voice . No one other than him calls me that . At ones I knew who it was.

........

Finally an update. :D Inequality more update in this week too.

Pri XD