06 : Horrific Weekend

The week went on pretty good. I tried my hard not to bump into Shane as much as possible.

Thankfully my cabin has been shifted to seventh floor , which I guess was the only good news in that week. Their were three small desks next to each other in that floor and one huge sized desk which was supposed to be my " boss " a brunette in her mid forties whom I will be reporting . And to one corner there was a huge cabin and a pretty huge desk outside the cabin which I supposed could be my boss's boss and the cabin I supposed could be my boss's boss's boss.  There was indeed a huge conference hall apart from the cabins .

The whole week I didn't find any difficulty and it was quite a calm week . Only on Wednesday I had bumped into Shane . We both  "accidentally"   met at the parking lot . Unlike other days , where his peanut sized head had a watermelon sized ego , he looked calm and mature enough to not argue. I was waiting since for my taxi and he had actually noticed it.

" Do you want lift? I am going that way I can drop you "  he told his sweet childfree voice of his teenage years were back.

" It's fine sir I can take a taxi and head back home" I replied rather to harshly showing no emotions and running towards the other side of the road. I could see  his fist clench rather too hard on the stirring wheel as I told those words. I don't understand what was wrong with him. Sometimes he goes all around with his bossiness and the other moment he gets extra good and offers lift to a person he hates the most. Only if I could actually yell at him and tell him that I hate him too or atleast try to hate him. That was the only " not so cordial talk " that we exchanged in the whole week.

It was the weekend time. Our department worked for half day on Saturday's. As I made my way towards my desk I saw Nina and Magret already in their desks. Nina and Magret were my colleague's. Mrs Petter is our boss or the person we have to report to. The other huge cabin is still empty and is mysterious. But the other desk was occasionally filled my a bald man who I suppose would be in his mid forties too.

" Hey Pat. what are your plans for today? ."  Nina asked from the other side of her desk.

" Nothing much . Just staying at home."

"Why don't you join us . We are heading towards the town today for a party . You will enjoy . " Magret said from her desk.

" uhmm I don't.. " before I could even complete Nina interrupted me..

" oh common . It's going to be fun . You are coming with us. We will have a girl's day out opppsss girls night out. we will go after work."

Before I could even tell anything Mrs Petter made her way towards us assigning our tasks for today. We soon drifted into our work.

...

"This lookkkkksss soo amazinnnggggg" Magret yelled looking at high profile club we had come down to have drinks.

" Let's get in girls. I can't wait to move my body" Nina yelled holding my wrist and making our way inside the  club. The club was huge and the high music was beaming around the whole room . I will seriously have a nervous breakdown if I stayed here for a little more time. Making our way towards the bar counter pushing drunkard people and nearly trying  not to trip we finally reached the counter. Nina and Magret set of on the dance floor after their drink. They insisted on me joining them but I was to reluctant . I quickly got myself a drink and found myself a place to sit.

After almost half an hour of trying not to run out of this place I decided to search for both of them so that I could tell them I was leaving. I quickly made my way towards the dance floor searching them both getting squeezed between people and crying hard not to fall. To my disappointment I couldn't find any of the two. I turned around my way to go out of this club which was way too difficult. I had too move people apart to make my way. I soon felt like I was going to fall down when I noticed a pair of  hands grab my waist. I try hard to stand back on my own feet turn . I turned around to thank the person who helped me but instead I was shocked to see a familiar face.

" James's "

.....

I hope you like it. So what do you think is going on with Patricia and Shane ?? was there something between them ?? what do you think ??  comment your opinions about the story!

I am so in love with 5SOS - She looks so perfect ;) it's so freaking amazing . So three cheers to 5SOS. love you Luke ♥ and Ashton too ♥ and yes Michael too ♥ and Calum to ♥

Next update will be soon.

Pri XD