05 : Nostalgia

As the taxi screeched outside my house I was thrown out of my thoughts. Nostalgia empowered me. I quickly payed the taxi driver and headed towards the elevator. As I entered my home I quickly decided to make way to my washroom so that I could get a hot shower maybe that could help me feel better .  Making my way towards my room I realised how silent my house has gone in these past months. My room looks civilized now. Not that I don't appreciate but I liked the way when it was a mess. When all our dresses could be on floor. My mom could always yell at us to take care of our belongings. To that I , Ash and Laura could just giggle and make puppy dog faces. My head has started to ache. A good hot shower could make me feel better. With that I came out of my thoughts and entered the washroom.

...

As I made my way towards my old couch with a double hamburger with extra cheese .. I really don't know why I always get extra cheese when I always keep complaining about getting fat . I flicked through various channels so see something but I was only disappointed. I went to my CD stand to catch up with something good to watch. I could feel the pain prick in my heart. I could find huge collection of cliche romantic movies from The Notebook to P.S. I love you. I was never keen on romantic movies but it was Ashley and Laura. Whenever they used to come over for a night stay they could add up with romantic CD's. We could stay up late night and keep talking random shit about our prince charming riding a horse , fighting with the world to marry us. Only little did we knew that it was only a fairytale.

I remember when one day we all decided on  watching The Fault In our Stars and I could literally see the three of us crying badly at end. We were literally crying like a 5 year old child who had lost one of his favourite pen/pencil.  We had no idea what to do . We dug ourselves into a hug and started crying more loudly. It was only after a few minutes my mom made her way towards the room  looking quitely annoyed. I could see that we had woken her up from her sleep with our little cries. It took her whole half an hour to calm us down. She made us hot chocloate and told us to get back to room and sleep . She warned us to not watch  any more movies and headed towards her room giving us good night kiss. I remember we three cuddled into my bed. We were still upset about the fact that Augustus had died. I remember calling up Ethan and blurting out everything. To that he rolled down laughing. I could hear his laughter through the phone and soon we were on conference I , Ash and Laura at my home ; Ethan on the other side at his home and Jane's also on the other side at his home. Our discussion soon drifted to horrible topics one of them did include bitching about Shane. Those days were so good. We all together. Happy times.

I could feel the tiredness creeping all over my body . Today was really a very tiring day. I need to sleep. I hope tommorow could go on well. I wish I don't have to encounter with Shane . Oh god. I really don't know where my life is heading to. My life is getting to melodramatic.

After few minutes I quickly drifted into sleep .

......

I know this is a short update but cope of with it :p Next update will be soon.

Pri. XD