02 : Bad Dream.Bad Day.

"yes!  I hate you. "  he yelled at  me trying to come closer with each and every word,  before I could realise anything.. he was just a few inches apart from me and his light blue eyes was starring at me and before I could do  anything he pushed me behind and I was falling... falling down and darkness started covering me all around.....

THUDDDDDD ! BANGGGGGG! THUDDDD!

Omg! Omg! what the hell was that. Where the hell am i . Before I could realise anything I found my self on my bed panting and breathing heavily. I turned to see what was that sound coming around. I felt a pinch of relief when I found out it was nothing but the windows making sound due to wind.

I looked around to suspect my surroundings. I was glad that I was safe at my home on my bed.I quickly got up and closed the window before they could give me another heart attack. I went to the washroom. I was shocked to glance at my mirror. My eyes were red and puffed up , like I had been crying since a long time. What's wrong ? I washed my face and went upto my bed again. I reached for my phone to see that it was only 2:38 am in the morning. I barely managed to get only a two and half hours sleep  approximately. This was actually the first time something like this has happened. I never found my self so scared not even when I was all alone by myself. I could feel a sudden pain forming around my head probably due to a headache. I took aspirin and went down to sleep again. Tommorow is certainly not going to be a good day.

...

"good morning dear"  my mom greeted me as I made my way through our living room. Usually my mom is not a morning person.

"good morning mom. watcha doing? what's the time ?  " I asked my mom settling myself on the couch grabbing the tv remote.

"9:48 am it is to be precise"  she told.

"whatttttt"  I almost blurted out. So late. I mean what has gotten into my head I had never been up this late even if it is a weekend time. I probably wake up early like 7 on a Saturday morning and go out to jog. I didn't know why was I freaking out so much. " did you off my alarm ? " I asked my mom when I realised she didn't notice my weird reaction.

" yes. I thought you might be tired and you look so pale so I switched it off to not wake you up. Are you alright? you seem disturbed?"  she sighed.

 " yes mom i am absolutely fine. I just had a   bad dream in which I was practically being killed by a man. so you can see I practically had a bad night. But yea I am still fine. "I thought to myself.

"I am fine mom . I am hungry"

" the breakfast is ready go take a shower and then we could go down to supermarket and get Some groceries "   she told turning her back towards me.

I took a quick shower and had my breakfast . I even convinced my mom to go by herself to the supermarket giving an excuse that I had an headache. She agreed. And now I am sitting on my the couch, with a bag full of extra cheese butter popcorn and watching one of the episodes from Grey's Anatomy.

It was quite calm until I found my phone ringing from the other corner.  I quickly ran to see who it was which I normally don't do that. It was from Sandra.

"hey san. sup? "

" I am free in the evening. I can come up for the dinner. you told your mom wanted to meet me right?"

"oh that could be great she could love to see you come around 7 . bye meet you soon."

and we hung up. I should probably tell mom about her  or else she would be completely mad about me not informing . I typed a quick text to her telling  that one of my friend was coming over for dinner and she would be here by 7 .

with that I returned back to watching my favourite show not until I was interrupted by by my door bell. Of course it must be mom it's been a long while since she had gone.

I opened the door to see mom with quite a worried look on her face. I opened the door wide enough for her to get in and sit on the couch .

"what's wrong mom?"

"I need to go for a promotional event . And I kind off have to leave tonight." she spoke slightly low looking down to her feet.

" oh that's great you should go ahead with that . for how many days are you out? "

"month." I looked at her in horror. it wasn't something different. I mean it's normal it's been happening since I was 12  "they told me that I might be out for a few months. I know it's kind off awful but I hope you understand it. I am sorry"

I could feel a lump forming in my throat. " it's fine mom. you can just go ahead with it. I am glad that you could stay for at least one day with me. go ahead mom I love you."

even thou I didn't want her to leave I wasn't left with any other option with me. it was her dream job and it was her first priority.

My mom is a journalist who goes around the world to look around their culture and living styles. it's kind off a job that she has always fancied. She was back from her world tour which was practically part of her promotional activity. She has taken up the job since I was 11 she always used to go out for her events leaving me under the guidance of Mr and Mrs Charles until i was 16. After I turned 16 I insisted on living alone by myself. So  I had now got used to it. It's not like she has to work for living. My dad has left us enough money with which our next ten generations can survive happily. But it was her passion . I don't want her to feel that I am being a burden to her. I mean she has got her own life and I am officially an adult now so i can take care of myself and morever I have been taking care of myself since I was 16. Not a big deal.

I quickly got up to call Sandra to inform her that my mom couldn't make it tonight. I briefed her with everything and she told me she would catch up with me tomorrow and we might go shopping.

When I came down I saw my mom with her packed bags. I quickly gave her a hug and with that she left. Cool. Now I was all alone at my flat. I mean I never actually cared of staying alone . Once upon a time it was good to stay alone. You could just call up those crazy idiot bestfriends of yours and they could just bug you up the whole night and you were never left alone not until they gave you company. But that was only Once upon a time. I sighed. Why has life goto be so filmy? I mean she had just come up yesterday and now I am bidding her a goodbye and sitting on my couch all by myself. Life Has nothing interesting for me . I am sick of being alone...sick of missing dad..sick of missing my mom.. sick of missing my bestfriends.

it's a Saturday night. And people of my age go around to pubs and get them self drunk.enjoy with their friends . My life was once like that . Late night parties. Late night rides.But  not until everything ended in just a blink

I knew it would be a bad day. After that bad dream .

I didn't want to think anymore about how life was a Bitch towards me and how I am all alone at my flat. I decided to go up and sleep cause after all I need to go out tomorrow to get my self a suitable work dress as my work was about to begin on Monday.

---------------------------------------

ok ok I am sorry I know this was one among those boring  chapter you have ever read and it's to melodramatic and my English sucks and blah blah.  . but hey! with out going with the boring thing I can't give you all those interesting facts coming up. and yea any guesses why does Patricia feel so lonely?? and why did she have such a dream? is it something related to past..

stay tuned people the next chapter is quite bomb shell to all your questions. And you would love the next chapter trust me on this.

Pri XD .