07 : One Down.

" James's" I nearly croaked in utter surprise. The last thing I was expecting today was meeting him at a club.

" what the heck are you doing here ? I thought you don't go to clubs... except .....with us  ! " almost whispering his last line but loader for me to hear it.

I just nodded . I had no idea what to reply . Maybe after he noticed the clear awkwardness between us he then spoke again " let's get out of here. It's getting to loud . I was on my way home I will drop you. "

I quickly nodded and we made our way to the parking lot in utter silence. After whole few minutes of silence and awkwardness he finally spoke.

" how you doing Ric " my heart nearly dropped hearing the last words. Not everyone calls me by that not everyone except them. It was good that after all that happened he is still the same.

" I am doing good . What about you? " I asked trying hard to not let down my tears and trying to sound normal.

" you still aren't that good at lying Ric" a sad smile placed across his face.

In school and college years Jame's was the person I could always look upon. His heart was as pure as crystal. He puts down his ego and always listens to my pointless dramas . He was always a person I could look upon when I had personal problems and relationship problems. He used to give me relationship advises because I was too bad at them . Unlike others he understood me rather than being judgemental he tried to help me . And I was always  glad to have someone like him.

.........

**Flashback- First Date **

" hey James whatsupp?? "

" Ric what do you expect me to be doing at four in the morning. Have you lost it " sounding annoyed .

" I just uhmm I need help " I told trying to sound innocent .

" ok stop making that puppy dog face. I can see that you really look awful . I will be there in a hour . Bye. " with that he hung up.

....

" what the hell ..you need to be helping me please it's my first date you dork ".

He looked over to me and gave me a confused look. " you know I am not good at these things. You should ha've called Ashley or Ethan over "

I felt the urge to roll my eye . " James if you could help me I could set up a date for you in the Eiffel tower with Laura. " His eyes quickly twinkled it was only me who knew that he had a thing for Laura and I just take advantage of it . " You are so good at taking advantage " and with that He started helping me out and I giggled like an idiot.

Mom was out on her promotional work. Ashley and Ethan were lately acting really weird after they got to know the whole " I- dating- Shane-concept" and Laura was out on a family holiday for two days . So that leaves me with James's.

Oh yea I forgot to mention that I  and Shane were kindoff dating. and I thought we could last long that's what the whole school thought but....tines changes people.

After hours of debating James finally grabbed a purple dress from my wardrobe . He insisted me on wearing that . After I had applied my make up (which I am very bad at )  I quickly made my way towards  the drawing room where he was waiting for me . " omg you looking pretty " James shouted pulling me into his bear hug. 

" I am getting late. Drop me " I ordered him.

"Yes ma'am" and grabbed his keys obeying my orders sincerely. Once we were in the car I told him how nervous I was . He just smiled and got back to driving. On reaching the hotel where Shane had setup our date I quickly made my way out only to be interrupted.

" Don't panic. It's going to be good. And you look amazing . Shane would truly be mesmerized. And if he tries to do something stupid I am just a call away. I am always  ready to smack him "

His words made me laugh I quickly gave him a hug and kissed him on cheeks.

" Thankyou I have no idea what would I do if you weren't their . I love you. and I will never hesitate on calling you. " I winked and made my towards the hotel where Shane was waiting for me.

..........

Silence . Silence. Silence was the only thing until he cleared his throat.

" so what are you doing now . it's been long since we meet . I miss you Ric. I am sorry for all that happened. I am sorry for all that I did.  But I had no option. "

" It's okay. I am working at SILIA . I am doing  pretty good there" I told changing the topic.

" wowohooooooo ! the girl who couldn't even do her makeup or chose a dress for her date is now working at a huge company " and we both laughed hard . It's been too long since we had a good laugh. Since I had a good laugh. Time passed on as we spoke And soon we were outside of my house.

" Thankyou for the ride home. goodbye. Good night " hoping that this was not the last good bye I smiled and made my way towards my apartment.

" Ric"  I was interrupted by James who was now out of his car and was looking confused.

" what is it James's" I asked confused too.

" I err  need to uhmm tell you something"

" go on " I said wishing it wasn't a bad news.

"  I uhmm I and uhmm Iandlauraaregettingengaged" he said to fast.

it took me a whole few seconds to figure out what he actually said " you and whhhaaaa-"

He cut me off " I and Laura are getting engaged and I want you to come "

...........

Finally a long update :p I hope you guys enjoyed . I better wish that you guys give a little more response . It's getting to irritating you know these days. I really need your reviews to know if you actually enjoying it or is the story getting boring.So Please comment and let me know. Anyways enjoying reading there is lot more to go.

So Shane ehh? what do you think ;)

Keep Reading :)

Next update will be soon ':)

Pri XD