04 : Flashbacks

As I sat inside the taxi I felt a sigh of relief. Finally I am safe. What could practically be more horrible that having Shane Rogers as your boss. I still remember that one day when everything started. That day after which everything and everyone just changed.

...

**FLASHBACK**

Valentine's day. two years back.

" are you kidding me? you are going to wear this sick faded jeans and this crop top to the party. " Ashley yelled looking at me.

" ah? what's wrong with this ? "

" ask what is not wrong . come on it's a  valentine party you need to be dressed in a dress not in your jeans dumb. We are now almost in  our 12th grade babes . Grow up" she told as she went towards her wardrobe and handed me a black elegant backless dress.

I rolled my eyes . She ignored me and pushed me towards the washroom. When it is Ashley you can't help but agree to her no matter what. As I slipped inside the dress she gave me I felt  quite vulnerable and uncovered . I was out looking uncomfortably at her.

" do you think uhmm.. is it.. uhmm.. "

"it's amazing . you are so wearing this today and going to the party."

Before I could even reply we were interrupted..

" hey how do I... omg! omg!  Ric you look amazingly hot in this outfit"

I could feel my cheeks flushing.

" come here I will complete with your makeup" as I looked  towards her I could see Ashley dressed in a red skin fit dress that barely managed to reach her knees . She was looking amazing with a orange lipstick and silver eye shadow.

She quickly completed my hairdo curling it at the ends and let it fall on my shoulders . She applied a little bit of red lipstick and a golden eye shadow. I was awe struck to look at myself in the mirror. I looked good. As I turned around to see Laura was ready in her short blue dress her hair tied neatly into a bun with a simple makeup.

We all grabbed our heels and made our way towards the car.

...

" Ric you look stunning " Ethan said as he was surprised to see me. " you look amazing sweety"  James Said as he wrapped me in his small hug.

As we entered the party we saw that it was highly decorated with red hearts and red, pink and white balloons. We could see almost every school person of ours here . We settled down in our seats. The song started playing behind and people started gathering on the dance floor.

" let's dance people " Laura shouted.  " yes" James replied. Both of them made their way towards the dance floor .

" do you want to dance with me ? " Ethan asked looking at me..

" uhmm Ethan I am not that good at dancing you can take Ashley with you." I could feel the annoyance in his face . With that both of them set towards the dance floor.

I quickly made my way towards the bar counter and ordered a drink. As I turned around I could see a girl and a boy literally sucking and making out on the bar counter. I couldn't help but feel disgusting .

" yucks! get a room you sick desperate bitches" and I walked to my table not even glancing at them.

After few minutes I saw someone running from the bar counter with a drink approaching our table.

" Your drink miss you had forgotten to take it as whilst you were enjoying the make out seen" Spoke the most arrogant rich spoilt boy of our college Shane Rogers.