Chapter 11

I'll Always Be There For You
Waking up to the sound of your alarm clock is the worst thing in the worldddd!!!!...I hope I wasn't just dreaming that I made friends yesterday...ugh I should just get ready for school, I just put on a pair of black leggings and a white sweater with a black beanie...I went downstairs to see Danny at the end of the stairs.

Danny-"Hey Skyler...your mom is gonna be on a work trip for a few weeks...so we are gonna be alone for a few weeks ;)"

He winked at me, I just looked at him in disgust and just walked past him...until he grabbed a hold of my arm and grabbed my chin and slapped me across the face

Danny-"don't EVER ignore me!"

I started to tear up and I ran out the door and grabbed my skateboard and book bag, and I skated to school and I was still crying.
I made it to school and I just looked at the floor, my face was burning after Danny slapped me it was all red so I just put my hood up and walked to my locker...I opened my locker and got my books...I closed it and they weren't there...I turned to my locker to lock my lock up
and they were there :)

Brennen-"hey Skyler!"
Colby-"hey Sky"
Sam-"heyyyy"
Me-"hey guys :)"

So it wasn't a dream...I really do have friends! Woo-hoo!!

Colby-"what happened to your face?"
Brennen and Sam-"ya what happened?"
Me-"um..uh.."
Colby-"someone hurt you didn't they?"

I start crying and tears start flowing down my face like a water fall, I had to tell them about my stepdad, I had to!

Me-"m-my s-stepdad hurt me...he hits me.."

Their jaws dropped and they all started to tear up, and the all gave me a group hug.

All of them-"you're gonna be ok..."
Colby-"I'll always be there for you.."
Me-"awe thank you guys!"
All of them-"we will all be there for you"
Me-"I...um I need a place to stay the night.."
Colby and Sam-"you can stay in our apartment"
Me-"oh ok..."
Colby-"for how long?"
Me-"a few weeks"
Sam-"why that long?"
Me-"my mom is going on a work trip for a few weeks..and my stepdad and I have to stay alone.."
Colby-"ok you can stay"
Me-"thank you guys!...I'm gonna go home and pack..I'll jump out of my window onto my trampoline and then meet me down the street, ok,"
Colby and Sam-"ok!"
Me-"ok I'm gonna sneak in the house..I'll see you in 30!...BYE!"
All of them-"bye!"

I got on my skateboard and skated home, when I got in the house Danny was in his chair sleeping...so I snuck into my room got my hockey bag and put some clothes in it and I opened my window and I heard the stairs creak and I jumped out my window and...I missed the trampoline.