Chapter 12

Stitches
I missed the trampoline and landed on the ground...my ears were ringing and I got up and was sprinting but I ran as fast as I could...I seen Colby's car and he seen me...blood was bubbling to the surface of my thigh I started to feel dizzy and I fell onto the ground...

Colby-"SKYLER!"

I tried to speak but I couldn't...I felt something drip on my face...was Colby crying?

Colby-"Skyler, baby please be ok!"

I tried to mumble something but I couldn't...I wonder if Sam was with Colby?...I felt something lift me up off the ground it was Colby...me was running with me in his arms and his tears were dripping on my face.

Colby-"Sam!! Start the car! We are going to the hospital!"
Sam-"what happened bro?!"
Colby-"I don't know?!"
Sam-"why is there blood on your hands?"

Colby's P.O.V
Skyler's thigh was covered in blood and same with my white t-shirt and hands, I got to the car I sat in the back seat with Skyler in my arms...yes I was crying, I was scared, upset and also angry...did her stepdad do this to her?!...I'm never leaving her side again...especially after what happened today.

Skyler's P.O.V
I was in Colby's warm and strong arms he wrapped my thigh in his t-shirt so he had no shirt on!!...but the sad thing is...I can't see him without a shirt on :(...I felt so safe in his arms...I felt Sam slam on the breaks.

Sam-"we are here!"
Colby-"ok!...I'll hand her to you, and when I get out of the car you hand her to me, ok?"
Sam-"ok"

Sam's P.O.V
I got out of the car and opened the door and Colby handed Skyler to me...she was so light..just like a feather!...dose she ever eat?

Colby-"yo bro pass her to me"
Me-"ok"
Colby-"thanks Sam!"

Skyler's P.O.V
Again I felt tear drops on my face and I heard Colby panting because he was running into a hospital or something?...

Colby-"can we get a doctor!?!"
Sam-"please hurry...our friend is hurt!!"
Doctor-"we are here what is your emergency?!"
Colby-"I don't know...we were gonna meet up with her and she came sprinting towards me and she collapsed and he thigh is bleeding bad!"
Doctor-"ok, ok! We will let you know when we are done!"
Colby and Sam-" ok thank you!"

Colby's P.O.V
I was upset that they took her out of my arms...I just really want to know what happened...I'm gonna call Brennen so he can come to the hospital to visit Sky when she's better.

Doctor-"hello sir are you the one who brought the girl in?"
Me-"yes ma'am"
Doctor-"ok so she needed stitches on her thigh...but I realized some cuts on her wrists..did you see those at all?"
Me-"um no"
Doctor-"...ok, you may go see her now"
Me-"ok thank you doctor....Sam come on!"
Sam-"ok"
Me-"what's her room number?"
Doctor-"308"
Me-"yet again...thank you"

We took the elevator to room 308 and as soon as I walked in the room, Skyler was still asleep...she looks so peaceful when she's asleep.

Skyler's P.O.V
I didn't want to open my eyes...I wanted to see how Colby would react

Colby-"Skyler if you can hear me...I just want to say: I'm sorry for not being there when you cut your thigh..who did it to you?...who?"

I opened my eyes to see Colby with no shirt on but he had a sweater on...he had some tears in his eyes and some on his cheeks

Colby-"hey beautiful :)"

Beautiful....no ones ever called me that before..

Me-"hey goofball"

Colby-"Sky...what happened?

Me-"what do you mean what happened?"