Chapter 8

Hey guys quick message before the story....this is now Skylers P.O.V and if you forgot who she is...that's you...ok on with the story!
——————————————————————
Friends?
After school I just went upstairs and ignored everyone...I went to my room to take a nap
and my phone went off twice

I went to my room to take a napand my phone went off twice

Oh! Brennen and Sam added me!...I'll add them back I guess..

I'll add them back I guess

Friends?...hm that's weird maybe he made a
mistake and added me instead of someone else? I don't know...maybe I should just take a nap for now...I'll just put my phone on silent mode for now..I'll just close my eyes and rest for awhile.
                *after my very long nap*
I woke up and realized I slept too long and now it's flipping Tuesday! I need to get ready for school!! I'm gonna be late! I went to my closet and grabbed a black hoodie that was way to big and then I grabbed a pair of light-light blue ripped jeans also with a black beanie, tied my shoes grabbed my book bag and ran out the door as fast as I could! As soon as I got to school I ran into the classroom and everyone was starring at me like I was some freak, I went to sit down and then someone pulled my chair from behind me and I fell on the floor!...everyone started laughing at me and then I realized who pulled the chair...it was Parker hall...the most popular girl in our school..she thinks that she can get away with everything, but really she can't...I got up and ran from the classroom...I sat on the swings outside..I started tearing up..and then I heard someone...it wasn't just someone it was at least three people...but who was it?

*hey guys! Sorry this episode was so short...don't worry I'll make the next one more longer I promise!...anyway I'm gonna go write the next episode!...PEACE!*