Chapter 4

Colby's P.O.V
Honestly I think schools kinda great to be honest...I have a whole bunch of friends and I have best friends Sam and my daddy Brennen laugh out loud I'm sorry I'm just so weird about my friends...anyways sometimes there's these people who complain about school...and they think it's complete Hell, they always stay quiet...for example...when my dad was young he was like that...he would push people important out of his life...not saying those people do that...but he just completely hated school...ok back on to the story, there's just this one girl who I always recognize in the halls...and I think she's cute to be honest here...but she has a hard life...she's always down, she always has her hood up...and people make fun of her...and I don't really like that, I wish I could step up but I couldn't...I just couldn't, I have no idea why...it's just that if I did...i would probably make things even worse for her and her life. I just don't want to f*ck up her life like I did to someone else's.

*yet again guys I'm so sorry these chapters are so short...what's wrong with me...ok so next chapter is two combined so it's chapter 5 and 6 chapter 5 is about the Snapchat and chapter 6 is about Skyler aka you...hope you enjoy chapters 5 and 6....PEACE!*