Chapter 9.

3rd person P.O.V

The Doors to the throne room burst open halting the gods in their argument. In walked eight strangers and Nico di Angelo.

“Who are you?” boomed Zeus.

Some of the gods beside him flinched but the strangers kept on walking seeming unaffected. They walked in a V formation. They stopped in front of Zeus. The strangers were human with red cloaks and black masks except for their leader who resembled a very scary grim reaper. (Lol I was going to write Death Eater here ;))

“Greetings Zeus. My father Ptah sends his respects, his eight chosen warriors and his apologies that he cannot be here himself.” Said the grim reaper, inclining his head slightly.

Zeus’ face turned red with anger. “Why do you not bow to me you fool. I can incinerate you with a flick of a wrist!”

He decided to demonstrate. Lightning flashed, momentarily blinding the other occupants of the room.

When the gods could see again, several gasped including Zeus. The leader was holding the bolt of lightning in his hand. It crackled dangerously, but didn’t seem to be doing any harm.

Slowly it blackened and fell apart in his hand. As the last bits fell from his hand like ashes. He seemed to grow even taller. He kept growing until he was god size. This made him seem scarier.

His eyes were a blazing red that made Zeus quiver slightly.

“Please do not attempt to kill me ZEUS. My father would not be too pleased if I died as that would mean he would have to go through the trouble of bringing me back from the dead. Plus where you are merely god of the sky, he is god of creation. Also my uncles are the gods of Chaos and the Sun. I do not bow to you as you are not my god. Neither is anyone else in this room for that matter.”

As he talked he took out one of his twin blades and twirled it lightly in his hand. Zeus gulped and nodded.

Skullboy/man/stranger shrank back to normal size.

“Excellent, glad we got that sorted. Now, you may call me Death in reference to my favourite book on wattpad, ‘DIMBFF’. These are my comrades Swift, Night, Blade, Hunter, Crescent , Rose and Dawn. We have been assigned here to help you in a war I think and will be residing in camp high hell.”

One of the masked strangers came up and whispered in his ear then stepped back again.

“Ah sorry, I meant camp half blood. Do you have any questions?”

The gods said nothing.

“Excellent! We will see ourselves to the camp.  Good day.”

In a blink they were gone, Nico with them.

Silence reigned in the throne room for a good minute before Hades finally broke the silence.

“Well… that was unexpected. Loved his outfit you know and did you see his thumb ring? A skull! Very stylish.”

Everyone looked at him.

The stylish Death and his comrades and Nico teleported to the camp and arrived in the dining hall. Conversation around them stilled as everyone took in the strangers. 

The wine god, Dionysus, sat before them sipping from a can of diet coke.

“Dine-wine we are here to protect the camp.”

“It’s Dionysus. Sure welcome to the camp blah blah blah. Enjoy your stay and try not to die.”

“Thank you diet-couscous. We will make our own cabin.”

“Dionysus. Nicole del Ango, I see you’re back early. Will you be staying long?”

“It’s Nico di Angelo. I don’t know, it depends. I might be coming and going.

“Very well then, seeing as you’re here though show this…  grim reaper and his friends to the cabin area. I’m sure you can take care of your own accommodations?”

“But of course. Nico?”

Nico nodded and led the way to the cabin area. The camp hadn’t changed at all except for the big three cabins. They had gathered a lot more dust.

“Right boys… and girls. What do we want? A castle or a humble abode? Or something in between perhaps?” asked Death.

“Well I want my own room.” Said Blade and Hunter together.

“Okay, something in between it is then!”

The crowd they had gathered watched on as Death threw his hands up in the air dramatically, like a conductor. The ground rumbled and a house slowly rose from the earth. It took about five minutes for the house to stand before them.

It was a gothic style house something you would see in an old horror movie.

“Let Annabeth put THAT in her pipe and smoke!” Death whispered to himself gleefully the house was beautiful in its own way.

If you looked hard enough.

Death turned to Nico smiling behind his mask.

“You’re welcome here anytime you want and-“, Death stepped closer to whisper in his ear, “my bed of course.”

He quickly fashioned a glamour so that only Nico could see his face, took off his mask and lightly kissed him on the lips. He half smiled, wide enough to flash one of his fangs.

“Think about it.”

While they had been talking, well Death had been, the others had gone inside the house and with a swirl of his cape, Umi was gone too.

Nico stood there for a moment before walking over to his own cabin. He touched his lips lightly as he walked, surprised at the small display of affection. Sure there was a load of lust behind that small kiss but there had been an equal amount of love too. Nico found himself wanting more.

{What is wrong with me? Percy is still alive. I just have to keep searching.}

Yet Nico found his mind being drawn back to the kiss anyway.

{We’ll see.} he thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEE GUYS I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU!

AND LOOK I EVEN GAVE YOU TWO CHAPTERS!

(OK THE FIRST ONE WAS QUITE SHORT SO I APOLOGISE FOR THAT

I HAVE SOME GOOD AND BAD NEWS.

BAD  NEWS~ WE SEE ANNABETH IN THE NXT CHAP

GOOD NEWS~ MORE PERCICO!!!!

IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GE THIS UP. I HAVE THE NXT CHAPTER WRITTEN SO ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TYPE IT UP BUT THAT MAY TAKE AWHILE BECAUSE MY INTERNET IS ACTING UP AGAIN.

SO ANYWAY

READ

REVIEW & COMMENT (I WILL REPLY)

VOTE

SHARE

LOVE Y’ALL

CRAZZY

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX