Your First Date~Metallica

*I recommend songs to listen to during each preference.*

Lars: Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood.

You two were in your senior year of high school. He took you to one of the school football games where his best friend James was playing. When you walked in he grabbed your hand and you two walked hand in hand to where you could clearly see the field. You had just worn a long sleeve shirt and you were cold. Lars noticed that you were cold and he gave you his leather jacket. You smiled and cuddled on the bleachers until the game was over. Your school's team won, the two of you congratulated James for making the final two Touchdowns. You got in Lars car and drove to a convenience store. You guys bought cookies and candy to eat at your house. You guys got home and watched movies all night in your living room.

"Y/N, I love you."

"I love you too Lars."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason: Love On Top by Beyonce

You heard a beep come from your boyfriends car. You ran outside to greet him.

"Hey Jason!" You said jumping into his car.

"Hey babe!" He said kissing you on the cheek.

You and him drove to the weekend carnival. You guys went on the carousel together Jason kept goofing off and sitting on the horse backwards so that he could see you. When you walked off the ride he wrapped his arm around your waist and went to go get cotton candy. He saw a basketball game where you could win a (favorite animal) plush. He won the game and got you the plush. You named it Summer, because that was the season you two met in. You two went on the Ferris Wheel together. You looked scared so he wrapped his arms around you and you felt calmer.

"You are the love of my life (Y/N)."

"And as you are mine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirk: jou beats. - Brasil.

It was the epitome of informal but it was a Saturday night in college so you made do. Kirk drove you to a Taco Bell drive through and picked up some food.

"Taco Bell?... I hate to admit this, but there have been worse."

"I'm a broke college student! This is five stars compared to McDonalds!"

You both laughed as you drove around. You blasted your favorite song (above). Kirk smiled softly over your happy-go-lucky attitude. He took a turn down a long desolate road that went through a forest. Kirk pulled over and got into the back of his car.

"Kirk?" You questioned stepping out of the car.

You turned to see a box of chocolates and a blue blanket spread out.

"Lay with me (Y/N)." He said sitting down on the blanket. You sit next to him and cuddle up to him. He holds you and you lay down together. He points out constellations. After about two and a half hours you went to Kirk's dorm and fell asleep on the couch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James: Fade To Black - Metallica

You and him walked through dimly lit streets at around midnight. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and whispered the first verse of Fade To Black in your ear. You snuggled into him.

"It's sounding great James." You said kissing his cheek.

"Thanks baby." He said squeezing you tighter.

His scruff tickled your face as he snuggled into your neck. You lightly giggled and lightly pushed him off of you. He smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist. He stopped under a street light and grabbed your hands. A song was playing quietly from a nearby shop. He spun you around and danced with you. You put your arms around his neck and cuddled into the crook of his neck. You rocked back and forth for a while until the song stopped. James' apartment was nearby so you walked to his house hand in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this is bad! It's my first one! If you have any requests I'll try to fulfill them!~Red