Your Wedding Day- Led Zeppelin

Robert:

It was a small ceremony in France

It was a small ceremony in France. It was your mother, Roberts parents, Jimmy's and your daughters, the guys, and their girlfriends/wives. You looked stunning, Bonzo's wife helped you with your makeup and hair. Robert's best man was Bonzo. Your maid of honor was Jonsey's girlfriend. Your matron of honor was Bonzo's wife. The ring bearer was Bonzo's son, Mathew. The flower girls were Jimmy's daughter Kelly and Robert and your daughter Alesia. Jimmy and Bonzo walked you down the aisle. It was mid-January and the cathedral was warm compared to the falling snow.

Your dress had a long train and long sleeves. Once you arrived at the altar Robert began walking too. His sister, Anne walked him down the aisle. You insisted on him walking after you, to break tradition as you two always did. Once Robert saw you he got a blank expression. Your expression fell. Anne whispered something in his ear. He ran to the altar his blonde hair sprung about and his long coat caught wind. He stopped right in front of the priest. He smiled brightly at you. The vows came and went, very quickly. When they kissed, your daughter ran up to you and Robert. She babbled and Robert picked her up.

The reception was fun. Bonzo got so drunk that he started singing drive my car while laying on a table. Jimmy's daughter and yours played tag most of the night. Jimmy and Robert did the cake kiss after you and Robert. You, Jonesy, and his wife danced all night long. Bonzo's wife didn't drink. Jimmy's wife danced with Robert, which you were jealous, but they had been best friends since primary school. All in all, it was successful.

Bonzo:

John and you had been engaged for 5 years

John and you had been engaged for 5 years. The band had constantly been on tour, thus causing the dates to be so far away. John and you had a large wedding with many of your friends and family.

"You ready sweetheart?" your father asked.

"Yeah, I just wish Mum was here," you smiled.

"I do too," your father smiled.

The wedding music began to play. You and your father walked down the aisle. When John saw you his face lit up. He smiled the biggest you'd ever seen.