Your First Concert- The Beatles

John:
"WELL SHAKE IT UP BABY NOW!" John screamed into the microphone.

You heard the screams of over two hundred teenage girls. You smiled to yourself. He's yours. That crazy, loving, silly, delicate, handsome man. Is yours. The song closed out and you ran like hell to get backstage. Security let you in and you looked around for John. You turned a corner and was surprised by John's arms wrapped around your waist.

He grinned, "So. Did you like it?"

"Of course it was amazing baby!" you smiled giving him a peck on the cheek.

Ringo:
You grinned up at the stage at Ringo. Your boyfriend of three years. His mop top fluttered as he shook his head to the music. The song began to play out and he stood up from his seat behind the drums. As he made his way to the mic he told you to come on stage. You giggled as Paul and George helped you into the stage.

Ringo got down on one knee and said, "Will you (Y/F/N) marry me?"

"Oh of course Ringo!"

George:
You and your sister bought tickets to a Beatles concert. You and her had front row seats. Your favorite member was George Harrison. His crooked little fangs and defined cheekbones made you swoon. Once you heard his voice during Roll Over Beethoven you were officially in love with him.

After the show you and your sister walked out of the venue. You felt a gap on your shoulder.

"Hello. Miss."

Your eyes widened, "You're George Harrison!"

"That I am. I think you are beautiful. Would you want to go out with me?"

"O-of course!" You stutter.

He smiled, "Look for the studio in the phone book."

Paul:
You watched as Paul strummed his bass. You and him had gotten married in Bermuda last month. You had the biggest smile on your face. You were so proud of your husband Paul.

He spoke into the microphone, "This song is dedicated to my perfect wife (Y/N). Who took my broken wings and helped me learn to fly."

They then played Blackbird and you fell in love with Paul all over again.