❖Chapter 27 ❖

There were a thousand of people at the concert and more, that all had their glow-sticks waving around in the air, cheering on for the Vocaloids.
Everyone was at the backstage
The manager walks towards the middle of the stage and a spotlight was shined down upon him
Manager: talks to a microphone Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to our annual summer concert! With our lovely group of singers...The Vocaloids!!!!!
Everyone cheered with excitement
Manager: First off, we would like to thank each and everyone of you who came to our first live concert! We hope you enjoy our singers amazing performance! To start off, we will begin right away! Let's not keep the audiences waiting now! Please give it up for Kamui Gakupo and Megurine Luka! A little Sweets and Bitters love~

The stage was completely dark. Everyone quiet down.
A chill nice upbeat jazz music started to play. A voice of a man sings in the dark.
(???): Airain wo hiite masukara wo tsukeru shareta bar ni hairu tame (Wearing eyeliner and a mask to get into a stylish bar)
Boku wa suutsu ni mi wo tsutsumi kimi no koto wo
Gakupo: Matteta (Clad in a suit I waited for you)
A shady purple mixed with pink light shined upon Luka from across of Gakupo. Gakupo gives in a grin proceeding to sing out his words.
Gakupo: Takai hiiru de senobi kisu no takasa mo au irotoridori no kakuteru (Tiptoeing in high heels, the right height for a kiss, a variety of cocktails)
Gakupo walks up closer to Luka, taking her hand in his.
Gakupo: Teeburu no kyandoru tachi ga~tomadoi wo keshiteku (The candles on the table~Erasing the confusion)
Luka held the mic close to her mouth with her left hand.
Luka: Otonabita shigusa itsunomani ka mitoreteru (Grown-up gestures charm me before I know it)
Luka touches Gakupo's right cheek, Gakupo lowers his hands down to her waist.
Luka: Akogareteta mantenrou kanrakugai no izanai (The skyscrapers that appealed to me, the pleasure district's invitation)
Kyo wa sore ni awasete miru (Today, I'll try fitting in with them)

oooooaaah~

Luka takes off Gakupo's mask
Luka drops her microphone, wrapping her arms around Gakupo's neck as Gakupo carried her away to the center of the stage while the music resumes.
They start to look at each other with passion in their eyes as they begin to sing to each other.
Gakupo/Luka: Amae mo shitto mo yorokobi ni kaete (Turn spoiled behavior and jealousy both into joy)

Motomeru bakari ja tsumaranai kara (Because doing nothing but seeking is boring)
Tsukinai yasashiisa wo ageru (I'll give you unending tenderness)

Gakupo had a finger over Luka's lips
Gakupo: Da kara kimi wo kaesanai (So I'm not sending you back)
Luka gives Gakupo a quick kiss to the cheek then ran away into the darkness, giving Gakupo the spotlight.
Gakupo: Ruuju wa usume ni hono kana perfume hoteru no key wo uketori (Understand lipstick, a faint perfume, you took the hotel key)
Kimi wa doresu wo mi ni matou (Clad in a dress)
A door appeared behind Gakupo
Gakupo: Soshite doa wo aketa~ (And opened the door~)
The door open with Luka in a gorgeous pink gown.
Gakupo escorted Luka "inside".
Luka: Suberikomu yubisaki itsunomani ka dakishimeru (Sliding fingertips hold me close before I know it)
Gakupo immediately pulls Luka over close to him
Luka: Mado kara no neon
Terasareteku karada kyo wa sore ni obrete miru (The neon lights from the window, the body they shine on. Today, I'll try drowning in them)