Chapter 1

Aspyn P.O.V  

"I can't believe we're in Los Angeles!" I said to my best friends Meghan, Heart, and Melanie. We came to Los Angeles for spring break to get away from our boring little town for a while. We walked down the street with smiles on our faces, ready to do some major shopping. We were all really excited to shop in L.A because we didn't have many unique stores and boutiques in our small town in Virginia. I was so excited and caught up in the hustle and bustle of the busy city that I collided with someone, sending my purse and all its contents flying across the sidewalk. 

Heart P.O.V 

I watched Aspyn as she bumped into someone. I opened my eyes wide in shock when I saw who it was. Jaden Smith, Aspyn's favorite celebrity! I rubbed my eyes and blinked multiple times just to make sure i wasn't dreaming. Behind him was Diggy, DJ Spinking, and my favorite celebrity, KHALIL. 

Jaden P.O.V 

I was walking down the street, and all of a sudden, I bumped into someone. "My bad," I said, as I looked up from helping the person collect their stuff. "Wow," I whispered. I looked into the eyes of a girl. She was drop dead gorgeous. Her brown eyes were framed with perfect long and full eyelashes. Her hair was long and a rich dark chocolate color. She was a couple inches shorter than me, and had a killer smile. Wow. 

Aspyn P.O.V  

Oh my gosh. The person I had bumped into was Jaden Smith. The Jaden Smith. My celebrity crush. I grew up watching his parents on A Different World and Fresh Prince. He was staring at me, with a dazed look in his eyes. "I'm so sorry it was my fault...oh wow i stepped on your phone didn't I?" I looked up at him and nodded yes and blushed. "Let me take you to the store, I'll buy you a new one, alright?" He said to me with a warm smile, and helped me off of the ground. "I'm here with my friends. Can they come too?" I asked him. "Sure! These are my friends Khalil, Diggy, and Spin. I'm sure you guys know them," he said. "Of course we do! We love you guys," my friends said. "And we love your friends," Jaden's friends said, while licking their lips looking my friends up and down. We giggled.  

Khalil P.O.V 

"Hey, what's your name shawty?" The girl looked at me, smiled, and then started to blush. "Heart," she said with her head down. "Well hello, Heart." I took her hand and kissed it. I looked at her and saw she still had her head down, and she looked nervous. With my free hand, I lifted her chin and said, "You shouldn't be looking at the ground, you're a beautiful girl. What's there to be nervous about?" I meant it too. Her cream skin, wavy blonde hair, almond shaped eyes, petite stature. There was no doubt about it. She was absolutely beautiful. She looked up at me and smiled. I was determined now. I had to win this girls heart.  

Heart P.O.V 

Whoa. Khalil just called me beautiful and kissed my hand. ME. Wow. I don't have any words. But of course I had to stand there and look like an idiot blushing and crap. He could even tell I was nervous. Oh man.  

Meghan P.O.V 

Here was my chance. Diggy Simmons 'was standing right in front of me. It was time to work my charm. "Hey Diggy," I said with a smile. "Damn," I heard him say under his breath. "I'm Meghan by the way." "It's great to meet you Meghan," he said grinning.  

Diggy P.O.V 

Man, Meghan was bad! She had straight, auburn hair, long legs, and was mad curvy! Her eyes were a glowing light brown. She definitely sparked my interest.  

Spin P.O.V 

I was busy messing around with my phone to really pay attention when Diggy was introducing us to this girl's friend. I did hear Digg and Khalil talking to some of them, but I didn't know any of their names. I looked up from my phone, and my jaw dropped. Sitting down on a bench a few steps away from me was the hottest girl I have ever seen. She had curly black hair with brown highlights, green eyes, a caramel skin tone, and full pink lips. She looked up and saw me staring at her. I guess I sort of creeped her out because she had an awkward look on her face and slowly moved her eyes back to her phone. I walked over there, trying to be as cool and calm as I could. "Hey baby, what's good?" I put my arm around her shoulder. "Um, nothing. And don't call me baby," the girl said, scooting over to free herself from my arm. I could tell already she would be hard to get. "Damn girl, sorry. I just want to know your name," I said, scooting a bit closer to her. "Melanie. And do you mind scooting in the other direction? We don't know each other like that. Thanks," she said as she flashed a quick now-you-see-it-now-you-don't smile. The fact that she wasn't drooling all over me like most girls I meet are made me want her even more. No matter what I had to do, I would get her to love me. 

Melanie P.O.V 

Yeah, Spin was cute, but I didn't want him to know I thought so. I didn't want to seem like one of those crazed fans who only liked him for his success. So I'll let him come to me, if he wants to. When he says he likes me, then I'll give in. I hope I didn't just jeopardize any chance I had with him. Uh oh. 

Jaden P.O.V 

I had been sitting on a bench with the girl I bumped into for about 5 minutes without talking. I noticed that we were supposed to get her a new phone since I had crushed her old one by stepping on it. I decided to get everybody so we could get going. "Guys, we have to go. I have to stop at the Sprint store to get her a new phone!" Every one piled into the car. Khalil and Heart were in the fourth row, Diggy and Meghan were in the third row, Spin and Melanie were in the second row, and the girl and I sat in the front. I still didn't get her name. 

"So what's your name?" I asked with a smile. 

"Aspyn," she said shyly. 

"Wow. That's a beautiful name." She looked at the ground and blushed, while saying 'thank you'. 

Her shy nature made her even cuter! She seemed really sweet and down-to-earth. I didn't meet many girls like that. They were all crazy, screaming fans. I had one other girlfriend before. Her name was Stella, Stella Hudgens. Yes it was Vanessa Hudgens' younger sister. I went out with her because I thought she was sweet and down to earth too. Turns out she was just another psycho with a pretty face who only liked me for my publicity and my money. If I was going to build a relationship with Aspyn, I was going to take it slow. We got to the Sprint store and we picked up an IPhone 4S. 

"Um, you didn't have to get me an IPhone. Especially this model. It's so expensive!" This was a sign that she wasn't money hungry. "It's all good. I wanted to get you a better phone. Again, I'm sorry I crushed it," I said. "It's fine. Thanks for buying me a new one," she said smiling at me. I picked up the phone from the seat where she had set it. "Jaden, thanks, but I can figure out the phone. I'm pretty tech savvy if I do say so myself," she said laughing. "I'm sure you are, but I wanted to be your first contact," I said typing in my number, and handing her back the phone. "I hope you'll use that sometime soon," I said grinning. "I will." She said. Yes! 

Aspyn P.O.V 

I cannot believe Jaden Smith gave me his number. It seemed like he was flirting a little bit, but I wasn't completely sure. I was going to make sure I knew him enough before I fell in too deep. The sad part is this would probably be the last time I would see him. We were leaving for home today.