Chapter 17

Melanie P.O.V

I was making breakfast for Spin and I, since everyone else was still sleeping. “Hey baby,” he said kissing me and wrapping his arms around my waist. “Hey,” I said back. “So, what you gonna do today,” he said, stealing a piece of bacon from a plate. “Well, I’m not sure yet, but I’ll probably just stay home,  relax,” I told him. “Well I have to go to the studio, so I can’t stay for breakfast, sorry.” He said, as he was about to walk away. I grabbed his hands. “Baby, I already made breakfast for you and  me. Can’t you stay a little longer?” I asked. “Baby, I can’t, I have things to take care of. We’ll do something together tonight, okay? I promise,” he said kissing me again, and running upstairs to change. I guess that’s what you have to deal with when your boyfriend is a celebrity. 

Later that night

I had fallen asleep earlier, and I woke up around 10. I turned around and Spin wasn’t there. He was probably downstairs. I walked downstairs and he wasn’t there. He was still out. I had a feeling he wasn’t in the studio. I sat on the couch and waited for him. I heard the door open quietly, then close. Soon he walked into the living room, and jumped when he saw me. “Meghan? What are you doing?” He asked. “I should be asking you the same thing,” I said. He kept opening his mouth to say something, but no words came out. “Where were you Spin?” I asked. “I-I was at the studio remember?” He said. “You’re lying,” I said. He was shifting his jaw, which he did when he was lying or hiding something. “Mel, wait. Maybe I wasn’t at the studio. I just went out to eat,” he said. “With who?” I asked him. “You don’t know them. If you think I’m seeing another girl, I’m not. Why would I try so hard to get you, and then cheat or something? You’re the only girl I want, don’t forget that, okay?” I smiled and nodded. I really hope he was telling me the truth. 

I woke up the next morning, and got on my computer.  I went in Media Take Out like I always did. My eyes squinted. DJ Spinking seen kissing another girl last night!  He lied to me. “Spin, wake your lying ass up, now!” I said, as I hit his chest. “What the hell? What’s wrong?” He says groggily. “What is this?!” I said pointing to the screen. “Melanie, she’s just a friend, that’s it.” He said. “Do you kiss all your friends like that?” I asked. He said something about it being blown out of proportion, but I didn’t care. “So you were out with her all of yesterday? You didn’t eat breakfast with me to be with her? I can’t believe you lied to me, Spin,” I said. I started crying. “Baby, I’m sorry! Please, stop crying,” he said trying to wipe away my tears. He tried to kiss me, but I moved away. He grabbed my face, and tried to make out with me. I almost let him, but I pulled away. “I can’t be in a relationship with a lying, cheating, asshole like you.” I got up, and left the room. I was done with him.