Chapter 11

(A/N apologizes in advance to a certain person who will know who they are once they finish the chapter)

Chance's POV

     There's something I don't know. Something is off. Something is different with Michael and Lexi. They're both flirting with each other, like usual, but now the other one acknowledges it and notices it's happening. Brady and Sergio don't seem to take note of it, or even think anything of it. Drew still isn't back, which surprises me cause he's been gone for a while.

     "No Mike. Right now, all of your movement to coming from your knees," Lexi stands next to him, mimicking his movement. "It needs to come more from your hips." Now, she does the move the way it's supposed to be done. "See the difference?"

     "Yes, but my hips don't work that way," he groans. She just raises an eyebrow.

     "Sure they don't."

     "What's that supposed to mean?"

     "Nothing. You know, your knee-ful dancing is actually endearing. It adds to your charm," she pats his chest. "Good job bud."

     "So that's what you're calling him now?" Brady snarks, laughing.

     "Hey Brady," Michael calls.

     "Hey Michael."

     "You should shut up now."

     "Got it sir," Brady salutes and goes back to practicing.

     "I'm back," Drew walks back towards us. "Sorry it took so long." With one look at him, his disheveled hair, his dirty clothes, and how sweaty he is, I know exactly what took him so long.

     "I don't think you're actually sorry," I cough.

     "Be quiet Chonce," Drew pretends to throw something at me.

     "What do you mean?" Lexi turns from where she was looking at Michael. When she sees Drew, she gives him an "are you serious" look?

     "Did you seriously just miss all the choreo just so you could get it on with your girlfriend in the jungle?" the way she says that catches him off guard.

     "One thing led to another," he weakly explains. I hold back a laugh while he's still under her disapproving glance.

     "You know what? I'm going to steal Michael, and we're going to perform some sort of duo act, so I don't have to deal with you guys," she jokes, linking her arm with his.

     "Does that mean I don't need to dance?" he plays along. She nods.

     "Remember, we're going to sing 'Total Eclipse of the Heart,'" she nudges his side.

     "Oh yeah, now I remember."

     "And I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever, and if you only hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever," Lexi sings, to the best of her ability.
"And we'll only be making it right cause we'll never be wrong," Michael sings back, obviously shocking her.

      "Together we can take it to the end of the line. Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time. I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark. We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks. I really need you tonight. Forever's going to start tonight. Forever's going to start tonight," Brady steps between them, finishing it off. I start to clap.

     "Bravo. Nice job of improvising and jumping in Brady," I cheer. He bows.

     "Thank you Chance. I appreciate that," as he says that, I see a scene behind him. Kendall has her knees drawn to her chest. It looks like she's freaking out. Anya is trying to calm her down, but it's not working.