{ 4 }

~ Kassie's PoV ~

When I came home from school I was alone so I went straight to my room and slammed the door. I lite my cigarette and close my eyes. As I close my eyes and blast music I think about today and how it was alright. 

At first period ended I see Dylan waiting for me with a smile. I guess he wants to be my friend.

"Hey how was your first period?"

"Good." I say.

"Well that's good!" He laughs.

"What's your next period?"

"Uhm it's math." I groan.

"What teacher?"

"Uhm Smith?"

"That's all the way on the other side of my next class! Is it okay if I go or do you need help?"

"Uhh I'm fine you can go, see you in third." I say to him as he runs not wanting to be late. As I was walking another guy bumped into me.

"Can you watch where your going." He said.

"You ran into me prick. Watch where your going k." I say as I walk to the class.

I wasn't really paying attention because he's more boring then Mr. Sanders.

"Next up Miss. Summers."

"Uhh what?"

"What's the answer to x?"

"It's er it's uhm-"

I look to my right because some guy was making noises and he mouthed 26.

"Miss. Summers answer the question already." Mr. Smith said impatiently.

"it's 26."

"Hey wait Kassie."

"Uhm yeah?" I say as I put my sunglasses on and close my locker.

"I'm Luke by the way." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Okay?" I say with a nod.

"So what's your next period?"

"It's literature."

"What teacher?"

"Mr. Roberts."

" Wanna walk together? I have him too?" He said chuckling.

"Yeah sure." I shrugged.

"Kassie sit next to me."

"Why?"

"Do you know anyone else in the room?"

I forgot about Dylan, but he wasn't here anyways. 

"Ugh okay." I say as I sit next to him.

"Kassie!" Dylan says walking towards me.

"Uh hey." I nodded.

"Let's sit over there." Dylan says pointing to two seats available.

"Oh erm I'm actually sitting with Luke." I say gesturing to him.

"Fine whatever."

After third period, fourth was a drag. I knew no one and I didn't care to make any friends I already had three.. I think. Calum was cool, but I don't think he's in any of my other classes. Dylan was pretty awesome, but he seemed so protective and too smiley. Luke on the other hand was so cool and I think he's my friend. We do the same things together so I would hope he'll talk to me.

During fifth I got there late and there was no seats left except for one but some guy had his backpack there.

"Uh hey can I sit there?" He nodded and moved his bag. We were sitting all the way in the back and the teacher wasn't here yet so I took out a cig and lite it up and blew it so it wouldn't go on the kid with the dyed hair next to me.

"Can I get one?" He said quietly. I nodded and lit one up and gave it to him.

"I'm Michael by the way."

"Kassie."

"Have you made any friends?"

"Uh yeah some but I don't really know if they are." I shrug.

"Well you have one now! His names Michael by the way." He says as we both laugh.

"Do you wanna meet my friends? at lunch?"

"Sure."

"Hey guys this is Kassie, Kassie the guys." Michael said patting one of them on the back.

"Oh hey Kassie." They both say at the same time.

"I see you guys met already." Michael mumbled.

"She's in my first." Calum says smiling.

"She's in my third." Luke says winking and Calum hits his side.

We were laughing and talking mostly and I feel like I found friends.

In fifth I almost really fell asleep, lucky the bell rang and I dashed out of there. I cannot stand another second in that class.

My sixth was music class where we can sing, play instruments, and all that. 

As I walk in there I notice the three guys I met earlier.

"Hey guys." I say and sit In between Luke and Calum.

"Why do you wear sunglasses? We're inside." Michael asked.

"I don't know I just wear them." I say shrugging.

I got up to get a guitar because our music teacher said we can anything for today and the same prick bumps into me with his head down.

"Dude seriously, stop bumping me."

"Why are you here?"

"Why do you give a-"

"Hey Kassie did you get-"

"So you hang out with them?" The annoying guy said pointing to Luke then to Michael and Calum.

"Why do you care?"

"Just saying they're all annoying really."

"And you're not?" I scoff.

"What's your name?"

"Why do you care?" The guy with similar glasses asks me.

"figure it out yourself." He says as he steps closer so our bodies were almost touching. He put his hand in my jacket and gets the cigarette and puts his other hand on my other side and takes the lighter. He turns away and throws the lighter so I can catch it.

Before he leaves the classroom he says "Nice catch." and leaves.

"Who was that?" I asked Luke.

"Ashton, Ashton fucking Irwin." He said and gulped.