{ 9 }

~ Ashton's PoV ~

"I hate Luke." I say to Michael as he sits down next to me.

Luke and Kassie were on their date right now and It sucked. Maybe I do have feelings for her, maybe I don't, I just don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

"I know you like Kassie, Ash.." Michael says looking at me.

"What? No I don't." I snap at him. Why would he say that.

"Yes you do, and I know how to get you two together." Mike says as he grabs the controller and plays on my xbox.

"How?" I exclaim, "Kass likes Luke, not me." I say letting out a sigh.

"She doesn't like 'like' him, she just agreed on going on a date with him."

"That kind of means-"

"Kassie is here now, do you want to go talk to her?" Michael says interrupting me.

"How do you know she is?"

"Luke texted me and asked where I was, he just got to the apartment." Michael says pushing me out of my apartment.

"Wait, you have to come with me Mikey!" I say as he closes my door.

"No I don't, just talk to her and all that, just don't do anything stupid!" Michael says as he runs to his apartment.

        As I got to Kassie's apartment I knock on it revealing the person I thought I hated. Maybe truth is I didn't hate her. Maybe she doesn't hate me. We've known each other for maybe a good two - three months now. We still fought but, we just made up and we're friends now. School is almost over in three weeks and we'd be done with school. I'm pretty glad that we will because then I won't have to see people I absolutely hate.

"Hey Ash," Kassie said smiling, "Come in." She said opening the door a little but wider for me to come in.

We started talking, playing on her brothers xbox, and laughing a lot. I knew we had a special bond. As I was about to leave, I needed to ask her out, but not make it seem like a date.

"So Kass, you trust me right?" I asked.

"yeah." She says looking at me.

"So Kass, do you want to hang out this Saturday with me?" I ask walking to her door.

"sure." She said as i leave. 

-

| Kassie's pov |

"Okay Tyler and Kassie, I got some news!" Mom said as she pours coffee in her mug, "We get to go move back to LA again!"

"What?" I say wide-eyed and shocked.

"Yeah!" Tyler said.

Of course he would say that.

He always agrees with mom about.. Well everything.

A/N :

short chap, but next one will hopefully won't be short like my other chapters lmao(x