{ 12 }

~ Kassie's pov ~

As we just stare at each other I think in my head...

I'm moving in with Ashton.

I'm living with Ashton Irwin.

But I was cut off in my thoughts with a warm pair of lips on my lips. I was shocked at first thinking what the hell is happening, but then I realized... I'm kissing Ashton and it isn't bad... It feels different.

Might sound cliche, but it didn't feel just like any other kiss, it felt special. It didn't feel like when I kissed Luke. I put my hand on his cheek and he put his hand on my waist, deepening the kiss.

He pushes me to the wall and he grabs my legs and I wrap them around his torso. As our lips move in sync, he takes off my shirt and how I'm thankful for having a strapless lace bra on.

"Hey Ashton are you in- Oh my god put on a shirt Kass!" Calum says as we break away and Calum still covering his eyes.

"I can get used to you living here now Kass." Ashton says smirking and winking at me.

"Wait.. You're moving in with Ashton?" Calum says surprised, "Wait.. you two... kissing. what?"

"Cal? Ash? Who's kissing who?" Another voice said.

"Uh Kassie.. You don't have a shirt on.." Luke said bluntly and stating the obvious.

"Right... Sorry." I said feeling a bit awkward that my friends see me shirtless with Ashton.

"So you're moving in?" Calum said still waiting on an answer.

"Wait she's what?" Luke said wide-eyed.

"Who's moving in?" I hear a voice and footsteps coming closer. Probably Michael.

"Who's moving in? And dude Kass put on a damn shirt." Michael said, "Wait Kassie.. Why the hell are you shirtless?"

"Well I don't know where my damn shirt went. Ashton threw it somewhere." I said as Ash smirked.

"Wait you and Ash?" Mikey said furrowing his eyebrows at us.

"Uh.." I don't know what to say. Did he mean the kiss or not? "Where's my damn shirt Ashton!" I say trying to change the subject.

"Wait no changing the subject!" Michael said, "Are you moving in Kassie?" He said seriously.

"Uh yeah... Unless you want me to move back to LA.." I say trailing off.

"No! Don't!" Luke,Cal, and Mikey said all at once.

"So, uh yeah, I'm moving in with Ashton." I say nodding.

"I thought you hated him?" Luke blurted out and Cal hitting him on the side making him groan.

"Uh yeah, well he's alright." I say awkwardly.

"Then why kiss him?" Luke states.

"Well-"

"Okay well, Cal, Luke, and I are gonna go. See you tomorrow Kass and Ash!" Mikey says cutting me off.

Michael says, "Tell me what happens tomorrow." whispering to Ash, but loud enough for me to hear.

"So. Uh what do you wanna do?" I say exhaustedly and lay on my soon to be bed.

"Okay, let's do something tonight, and let's bring Cal, Michael, and Luke yeah?" I ask knowing he isn't best of terms with Luke.

"Sure, I'll text them." Ashton says before leaving the room.