{ 3 }

~Kassie's Pov~

"Kassie hurry up changing your going to be late!" My mom yells.

"Hold on." I yell back.

I didn't know what to wear since I woke up late, so I'm wearing my nirvana t-shirt and my sheer tights with ankle boots.

"Have to dress to impress today, It's time to be different." I mumble.

I had to walk to school because my mom had to go in really early to her work. My new school is 15 minutes away from the apartment.

As I was walking some kid maybe around my age bumped into me and made my things in my hand fall onto the floor.

"What the hell dude!?" I say as I bend down to pick up my things.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" The annoying guy said as he helps me get my things.

"Ugh Why--", as I was about to yell at him.

"Erm, I'm sorry.." He said before I got to yell at him.

"Uhm, yeah it's okay.. Whatever." I nodded.

"I'm Dylan by the way." He said with a shy smile.

"I'm Kassie." I say with a small nod. 

"Uhm, Im going to head to school." I say. 

"What school?"

"NYC high school."

"What a coincidence, I just happen to go there" He smirked.

"Well, that's cool." I say giving him a hint that I was gonna be late.

"Let's walk together!" He said grabbing on my arm.

"So when'd you move here?"

"Yesterday actually."

"Do you need help getting your schedule from the office?"

"I have it already, thanks though." I nod.. once again.

"Well let's see your schedule!" He said taking it from my hand, "Your first is right across mine so we can walk together and I have you in my third." He said smiling widely.

"Great.. Well see you." I say waving at him.

"Of course!" He said waving bye to me. I swear he smiles a little way too much.

Right when I got in class the bell rang. "You're late Miss. Summers!"

"First day Mr." I say rolling my eyes as I walk to the only seat that's open.

"Your pretty sassy aren't you?" The guy next to me smirked.

"I guess so." I say chuckling.

"I never got your name?"

"I never said mine." I say shrugging.

"Calum Hood." He said flashing a smile at me.

"Kassie." I say nodding.

"Alright class, we have a project to do and the person next to you will be your partner, what you guys have to do is dissect the cat"

"I guess you're my partner."

"I guess so Hood." I say smirking.

"Cool shirt by the way." He said.

"You like Nirvana?"

"Psh like? I love nirvana."

"Okay Miss. Summers what is that part you're holding?" Mr. Sanders says as he comes to Calum's and I's Lab table.

"Uhm... It's uhhh- "

"Pectoralis major."Calum looks at me coughing the answer to me.

"It's the pectoralis major. I uh think." I say to our biology teacher.

"I'm impressed Miss. Summers, it's your first day and you already know." He nodded and walked to a different lab table.

As I was gonna high five Calum, I tripped on the lab stool and thankfully Calum caught me before I fell. Oh lord, how fun is that right?

"Uh thanks for uh catching me." I say huff a laugh.

"Oh yeah no problem Kassie." Calum says shyly blushing a bit.