Caught

A/n kay guise quick pop up, for now slendys pov's are gonna be kinda short kay? kay *gives cookies* carrie on loves

*Ashy-Pashy*

*slendy poo's pov*

After i punished jeffy i went back to my study. could i be falling for him I thought to my self. no, no i can't love, I'm a monster, monsters cant love.... *Jeffy's pov*

I woke up the next morning and went down stairs. A note was tacked to the wall. It read "Jeff i will be gone for a few hours, don't leave" I took this as an opportunity to do exactly what he told me to do, leave. Quickly i searched for a pen and paper. "dear slendy, im leaving, dont come looking for me. last night was the worst of my life, who could love a monster, a freak like you" and with that i put the note on the bed and hopped out the window. "what are you thinking he'll kill you if he finds you" i thought my self, shaking the thoughts off i sped up. *slendys pov* As i was walking through my woods i saw a young boy in a white hoodie running. Is that jeff? no it cant be. I quickly teleported in front of the boy and sure as shit it was Jeff. I picked him up by his waist and turned on Slender Sickness so he would pass out. *jeffs pov* As i was running i bumped into something, thinking it was a tree i tried to keep running until something pocked me up by my waist. i looked up and saw slendy. "oh shit" i blurted out before my ears filled with static and the world went black.