Just A Dream?

*Jeffs*

He said he loves me, was he lying, or was he just love dazed from raping me. I felt something behind me, so I turned around "W-What are you doing" I quickly stood up, and embarrassingly covered my naked self with a towel. Only for the towel to be ripped away and me getting set back in the bath tub. "Just bathing with my love" I felt the heat rise to my cheeks when he said that. Slendy pulled me close to him so I just rested my head on his bare chest. (Into Jeffs thoughts) For someone as skinny as him, he sure is buff. Not ripped but buff. Toned. He's got a nice six pack to. Oh and not to mention how big his di-" Slendy gently wrapped his tentacles around me and made them pulse. The pulsing sent pleasure filled shivers through my whole body. Before I could even stop my self a low moan came from my throat. "Mm does my Jeffy like that" my moans got louder as the pulses got stronger. Slendy smirked and wrapped one of his pulsing tentacles around my member. It felt amazing and I couldn't help but to give off a moan that echoed off the walls in the large bathroom. Slendy stroked me faster and I felt my whole body tense up as I was coming close to my climax. Suddenly slendy stopped, I whimpered a little but he just smiled and rinsed me off. A little up set, I got out of the bath tub, wrapped my self in a towel and stopped away. Damn I still have a boner I thought to my self as I looked down. I hit something and fell to the floor with a thud. "ow what the he-" A pair of lips? met mine. I looked up to see my one and only. But where did his lips come from. Whatever it doesn't matter. I kissed Slendy with more passion than ever before. Slendy wrapped his tentacles around me once more and picked me up, causing my towel to fall off. Slightly embarrassed I tried to hide but slendy just smiled and made his tentacles pulse again. "Mm you tease" I managed to say between moans. Slendy just smirked and layed me down on the bed. Something on my chest started burning. "what the hell" I looked down to my chest being burnt. A small O with an X scribbled in the middle. The burn started gushing blood...