One Pissed Bitch

*Slendy p.o.v*

I was walking down the long hallway to get to Jeff's room. "Why am I walking" I thought to my self as I teleported into Jeff's room. "Jeff wak-" I cut my self off as soon as I saw Sally and Jeff cuddling in bed. I quickly picked Jeff up with one of my testicles. "JEFFERY SHES A LITTLE GIRL" I slammed him against the wall as he looked at me surprised. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" he yelled back at me. "You and sally" I motioned toward the shaking girl. "YOU IDIOT SHE WAS HAVING A BAD DREAM SO I BROUGHT HER IN HERE" he screamed and struggled. If I had a face I'd be surprised. "Goddamnit Slendy I'm not like that" he calmly told me. "Jeff j-just helped me sleep" Sally squeaked out. I set Jeff down and he walked over to Sally, cradling her in his arms. "Jeff come with me Sally go do something" she happily hopped out of Jeff's arms and ran away. I picked up Jeff once again and teleported us to my office. "Do you know why we are here" I brought him close to my face. A little scared he said "N-no". "Well jeffery looks like we will have to reteach you the rules and punishments" I said that as I started nipping at his neck. I heard him gulp a little. I smirked knowing what I'd do to him.