Loudness

*Jeff p.o.v*

I gulped as Slendy started nipping at my neck. "Sl-Slendy Please no" I started struggling and he made his tentacles pulse. A low moan came from my throat. I guess that was all Slendy needed before he started ripping my clothes off. I was almost naked as Slendy gently rubbed my hard-on with one of his pulsing testicles. A loud moan echoed off the walls. He quickly slid off my boxers, revealing my now fully erected dick. Slendy wrapped on of his tentacles around my member, softly stroking it. "Sl-slendy" I moaned out. He shoved one of his tentacles in my mouth. "Suck" Slendy commanded. I swirled my tongue around the tentacle, while sucking it. He pulled the tentacle out of my mouth and snaked it down my body. "Please no slendy" I begged him not to, but he didn't listen. At first he was gentle, and let me adjust to the pain. Then, in a blink of an eye, he quickly and forcefully pumped his tentacle into my small tight hole. I moaned and writhed in Slendys touch. He pulled his tentacle out of me. I softly whimper before he put me on my hands and knees on the bed. He tore off his clothing to reveal his muscular build. Slowly, he got behind me. "Slendyyy" I moaned out. Just before I could say anything else he thrusted into me. I screamed out in a mix of pain and pleasure. Adjusting to the pain I moved my hips letting Slendy know to keep going. He pounded into me, each thrust harder and harder, each thrust hitting my prostate making me moan and scream from the pleasure. I gripped the blanket as he pounded into my tight hole. As he was pounding me, he wrapped a tentacle around my waist and started to stroke my dick. "Oh god...Sl-Slendy I think I'm close" I said in between moans. He picked up speed, and thrusted harder. "ahHHHHHhhh" I screamed out before cumming. He kept thrusting, harder and harder before his hot cum filled me to the brim. After pulling out he laid next to me. "Jeffy....I love you" he said panting. "I love you to Slendy" I said, kissing him then falling asleep in his arms.

(So sorry if this is like my other sexual paragraphs)