Meeting Sally

*Jeff p.o.v*

I woke up dripping in sweat. Curling up in a ball I laid on my side and started to cry. "I-I'm a monster" the words fell out of my mouth. Remembering everything from the dream, all the screams, my brother, falling. "What did I do..?" I sat up on my bed and looked at my clock "2:30 a.m guess nobody is awake" I reached into my hoodie pocket, inside was another pocket I created. I unzipped it and pulled out the straight blade out. The cool metal making my finger tips tingle. Into my wrist I carved "LIU". Blood dripped off my arm, so I licked it up and went out of my room. I walked down the hall in search of a bathroom when I heard crying coming from one of the rooms. I opened the door to see a young girl with a torn dress on and blood all over her face. I walked up to her bed. "Hey sweetie what's wrong" I sat on the edge of her bed. "I-i had a nightmare" the girl clutched her teddy bear. "What's your name" I asked the girl. "S-Sally" I put her in my lap and rocked her. "Well Sally what was your nightmare about" she wrapped her tiny arms around me. "I-it was about a monster, he was chasing me through the woods, I tripped and fell and then the monster caught me" she spoke and started crying harder. I wiped away her tears and looked at her. "Well Sally that sounds pretty scary but I'll tell you this, those monsters in your dreams don't exist, they're just little guys trying to scare you" I kept rocking her. She didn't answer, so I looked down and she was asleep. I went to put her down but she held on tighter. "C-can I sleep with you" she looked at me with big green eyes. "of course, I'm jeff" I picked her up and carried her back to my room where she fell asleep in my arms. Soon, I drifted back to sleep.