Please stop...

*RAPE/SEXY TIME 0^0*

*Jeff's pov*

"...you'll have to be punished" as soon as slenderman said that he drug me off to his room. My cheeks felt wet, i was crying for the first time since Liu went to prison. "p-p-please l-let me g-go" I cried out and struggled to get away. When we reached slendys room he threw me on the bed and shut and locked the door. He crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck. I tried to shove him away but his tendrils pinned my arms down. "n-no please s-stop" I begged as one of his tendrils slipped up my bloodstained hoodie and slipped it off. Next my pants and boxers came off. "STOP IT PLEASE" I screamed out, as soon as i did one of the tendrils slipped into my mouth. I gagged and mumbled out some words "mmhgh". I felt one of slenders tendrils wrap around my member and lightly stroke it. Seen as how I'm  a virgin nobody has ever touched me like that. i...i liked it. WHAT? WAIT? NO WHAT AM I SAYING. "p-please s-stop" i managed to mumble out. Slendy ignored me and started stripping his clothes off. Once his boxers came of i looked at his huge member. He slowly stuck the tip in. I cried out in pain and started crying "n-no". He thrusted into me and i screamed in pain and a small mix of pleasure. He kept going and with each thrust brought more and more pain,  until finally, he came. I cried and cried. Hr pulled out of me and left me feeling...empty. Slendy got dressed and walked out of the room. "why, why me" i layed curled in a ball shaking and crying and wondering.