All You Can Hear

*Ben's p.o.v* (Oooo didn't expect that did ya?)

"AHH SLENDY" was all you could hear throughout the mansion. I turned to eyeless Jack. "Dude wanna go somewhere this is disgusting. He nodded and we hurried out side to a river bank. We both sat down "do they have to be that loud". "We've all had it happen to us, except Sally, you know how it is Ben. It'll be over soon" I laid my head on his lap. "Yeah I know but it's gross" I said before zoning out. (Thoughts) god eyeless Jack is so perfect, he's amazing. I..I think I like him. What? No brain shut up and stop being stupid. Plus... he wouldn't ever like me back.

*eyeless Jack's p.o.v*

"Yeah I know but it's gross" Ben said before we both zoned out. Ben is so cute, he's small and adorable. And that little green hat is perfect. I..I definitely like him. But he's not gay, so he'd never like me back. I sighed and looked up and the sky. "Jacky what's wrong" Ben looked up at me and asked. I looked down at him and smiled, though it wasn't obvious. "Nothing Ben I'm fine" he sat up and sat in my lap, his cute ass softly brushing against my dick. "Don't moan don't moan, don't get a hard on, don't moan" was all I could think of. He took off my mask, he's the only one I ever let take my mask off, staring me in the eyes he asked once more. "What is wrong" I looked at him "nothing Ben I'm fine I promise"

*Ben's p.o.v*

"Nothing Ben I'm fine I promise" he was obviously lying. Now time to torture him. I moved my my hips in a small circle as if I was getting comfortable. He tensed up and slightly gulped. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Jacky you can tell me anything you know" I said softly breathing on his neck. "Y-yeah I know" he said as I wrapped my arms around him. "Why won't you tell me what's wrong" he looked away and mumbled something. "What was that" he looked at me, tears welling up in his eyes. "Ben, I like you, a lot, but I know you aren't gay so you'd never like me back" he covered his face and softly cried. I moved his hands away and softly kissed him. He didn't kiss back at first, then he started to move his lips in sync with mine. I slid my tongue in his mouth and we fought for dominance. I won, of course, so I explored his mouth with my tongue. He pulls away to catch his breath, "Ben, I love you" was all he said before he laid back into the grass. I laid on top of him and he wrapped his arms around my tiny waist. "I love you to jacky" I said before falling asleep.

*Jack's p.o,v*

"I love you to Jacky" was all he said before falling asleep. Wow he really does like me. Now time to ask him out. But how? Oh well I'll ask for some advice. I sat up carefully not wake ben up. I set him in the grass and stood up. Looking down at him I smiled, and picked him up bridal style and walked to the mansion. Once I got there I went to my room and laid down with Ben, soon falling asleep.