Yes.

Hey loves did you all miss me?? Well finally here is an update!!! -MissesSlender

*Ben's p.o.v*

I woke up and groggily rubbed my eyes. Someone's arm was around me and I almost flipped out until I remembered what happened earlier today. Jack said he loved me. After I kissed him. I..I couldn't be happier, I've liked Jack for so long now. Maybe five or six years. I can't believe he actually likes me back.

I turned over to stare at his masked face. I giggled and removed his mask, only to cause him to stir and wake up. "Well hello there sleeping beauty" I said and pecked his lips. He smiled and held me tighter. "Lets go back to sleep" he said, snuggling his face into my shoulder. "I want pannncakkkessss" I whined. He just giggled and got out of bed. Before I could protest, or even say anything, he picked me up and carried me to the door. "I can walk ya know" he smiled "I know" he forgot to put his mask on. "Jacky your mask" he went wide eyed, dropped me and ran back to his room to get his mask. I laid there and groaned in pain. "Thanks a lot for dropping me" I said when he got back. "I-I'm sorry.." he said looking away. I smiled and kissed his mask. We finally reached the kitchen to find we didn't have pancake batter. Just great. I sighed and poured myself a bowl of peanut butter captain crunch. "What do you wanna do today" Jack asked, sitting on the table. "I don't care as long as I'm with you" I said and blushed right after. He giggled, then got silent. "Jacky what's wrong" he just looked away so I grabbed his face and made him look at me. "What's wrong jack" he sighed again then finally spoke "B-Ben will you be m-my b-b-boyfriend" I smiled and pulled up his mask so his mouth showed and I kissed him. "Of course I will" he basically tackled me in a hug. I smiled and snuggled my face into the nape of his neck. "I love you jacky" "I love you to benny" I frowned at my nickname. Oh well. I have my Jacky. And that's all I care about.

I want to apologize for making it seem as if I weren't ever gonna update again. I'm back though and would sincerely appreciate it if you all would go read my other stories. PLEAAAASSSEEEEE. ITLL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. well stay creepy and psychotic my friends -MissesSlender